Home

xMod 2.2.0 - Updates

=X=Master HeX

Originally posted by Amidala from Chop Shop

Please go to the =X= forum and give Hex your suggestions directly. He is very open to new ideas.

http://x.fragism.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=f864a0a174b7cb5d3b162058c5b69659

Well no offense directed at =X=, but I really have no interest in registering at that forum.

I think that all admin mods should develop a system like this, so there is no need for dozens of admins just for one server to "keep order" and "enforce rules". Just make it impossible to lame, and and we don't have to hear crys of "lamer" anymore!

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

I think that all admin mods should develop a system like this, so there is no need for dozens of admins just for one server to "keep order" and "enforce rules". Just make it impossible to lame, and and we don't have to hear crys of "lamer" anymore!

I agree. I'm getting tired of the all too familiar newbie mating call we all know as "LAMER."

Hmm so an honor player and a traditional player agree on something about admin mods? This *MUST* be a good idea, both sides are satisfied! Although now everyone will just be walking around or /meditate invincibly...

Oh well, as long as it stops the whiners and nazi-like admins!

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

Hmm so an honor player and a traditional player agree on something about admin mods? This *MUST* be a good idea, both sides are satisfied! Although now everyone will just be walking around or /meditate invinsibly...

Oh well, as long as it stops the whiners and nazi-like admins!

Well, if this option was on in my server, I wouldn't like it but as long is it's just on in honor servers, it's fine with me so now everyone can distinguish honor servers from normal ones.

I'm really not the kind of guy who will just go into honor servers and totally wreck havoc and mess up the RP tea parties or whatever just for the fun of it. I would only do that if an admin or a player on the server has been a total jerkoff to me.

See, what's best about this system is that n00bs won't be treated like crap if they "lame" just because they have no idea about these special honor codes. If a n00b comes in and trys to attack unarmed players they'll probably just get the idea that they must be protected. And they won't be put to sleep while 7 Reborn bosses stand over them shouting every profane/vulgar/offensve/abusive/obscene/foul word there is at them.

Plus, honor players will never complain about laming with this mod.

It’s getting there, very good work and thanks for all the time you've spent Hex.

Just a little tweaking on the crappy counter-push delay that seems present in JA and a little tweaking on the fast get up system after a knock down and I'll actually start investing some serious time in this game again.

Just a small suggestion, put in a cvar to disable that “spear get-up kick”.

Tactically, it’s worthless and if the get-ups were tweaked to respond as fast as Outcast did (the counter push and flip-up) there really would be 0 need for it.

I find that move to be more of a “crap I didn’t mean to do that, great now I’m dead” liability than anything else.

Right now when you get grounded from a kick, you are pretty much s.o.l.

Because of the longer delay on the counter push and the slower “pop-up” when you hold down jump to flip-up, your opponent can pretty much chain 3 follow up kicks in a row without fear of it being broken.

And if by accident you hold forward and do that spear kick off the ground, it’s pretty much a given that you are going to receive several chained kicks in a row.

Archived