Home

Are girls really worth the trouble?

Crowy

Are Girls REALLY Worth The Trouble  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are Girls REALLY Worth The Trouble

• Yes
    • No

my girlfriends been giving me the sh*ts lately to say the least she wants me to save to buy a house and get married.... im only f#$%ing 18!!! its really getting me helluva pissed off shes getting ****ty "oh you dont love me coz you dont want to buy a house!" and so the question pops up... are girls really worth the trouble with their constant mood swings and bitching and all that stuff

Sometimes I don't think so. But I wouldn't trade my girl for the world.

But she does that to me too, sometimes. Of course, she's 24 and I'm 22, so we are getting to the point where that's something to be concerned about.

But 18? Damn. Way too early.

And that "you don't love me because..." BS drives me crazy. If a girl wants to use that too much, I wouldn't date her. She's too controlling and manipulative. Not cool.

Crowy

my girlfriends been giving me the sh*ts lately to say the least she wants me to save to buy a house and get married.... im only f#$%ing 18!!! its really getting me helluva pissed off shes getting ****ty "oh you dont love me coz you dont want to buy a house!"

I'd say if this is irritating you this much, she is not the one for you. She could get a job too and start saving, but if you are not ready, you're not ready.

and so the question pops up... are girls really worth the trouble with their constant mood swings and bitching and all that stuff

Well I hope I don't have constant mood swings. ;) And I know some pretty moody guys. There really shouldn't be a lot of 'bitching' in a happy relationship...the fact that you're pointing that out indicates yours is not happy.

We should accept nothing less than a partner we totally respect and adore. But that's just my opinion :)

Originally posted by lassev

Where do you think new mappers and modders and even ordinary players come from? ;)

They are people like me who have found the girl of thier dreams but slowly waste thier life away untill that point in life when they have freedom (I.E. a year untill I turn 18) and can move to washington to find her once more... mmmk?

Are girls worth the trouble? I'd say yes... men arnt easy either, we arnt always the perfect ones in a relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by lassev

Where do you think new mappers and modders and even ordinary players come from? ;)

Well I've found a girl that I REALLY like (and I'm pretty sure she likes me) and I still go out to parties, etc, and live a life that's not surrounded by the PC. It's unfortunate that we're typcasted this way.

:lol:

Yeah Griff. That might work..........

Has anyone heard the phrase "Women - Can't live with them, can't live without them"?

I'd have to go with that. Because - aren't girls asking if guy's are worth it? Deep down I think both genders really want to have sex. Just instinct I guess.

BUT - It doesn't mean a bloke can't like a girl for who she is. (or vice-versa) Which ultimately could lead to love. But honestly - who here has had that? Been with someone AND been in love?

It all depends if you are devoted to one another.

;)

I would say everyone goes through life trying to fined or do what makes them happy. Some people this careers, money, or love. I'm sure there is others, but I think that is the top 3.

Not everyone takes into account in a relation what makes the other person happy. If you're in a relationship where you are looking out for them and they are looking out for themselves also your getting the short end of the stick.

I would think a good relationship is one where making the other person happy makes you happy and they do the same. Not everyone can do this. When you go the extra mile for someone, you feel good about it, and you aren't thinking about yourself. That is what is important.

Everyone is different though and not everyone is good in relationships. Men and women both have wants and things they think they need. They are worth it as much as men are to them. Why or how people go about this isn't the same and neither is what the other person is worth.:o

Originally posted by Crowy

my girlfriends been giving me the sh*ts lately to say the least she wants me to save to buy a house and get married.... im only f#$%ing 18!!! its really getting me helluva pissed off shes getting ****ty "oh you dont love me coz you dont want to buy a house!" and so the question pops up... are girls really worth the trouble with their constant mood swings and bitching and all that stuff

there are tons of girls who would ask you that. and there are many more who wouldnt.

she didnt asked you that because she's a girl. hehe.

perhabs you can see it as compliment. i mean .. she is your girlfriend right? and you are with her because you like her? really like her? you like her so much that you could say you "love" her? you would feel really bad if she would leave you for another?

.. hmm. i dont know man. i could not believe it if you would answer these questions with yes.

ok. maybe she's a bit quick with that kind of things here.

but arent you a bit quick too?

i mean.. after all there is not the question if house or not or marriage or not.

the question is: do you both want to be together, no matter what happens???

so are girls worth the 'trouble'? - according to the human nature, there is no choice. not really. ;)

I'll try and find a link about this but...

It is in our natural instinct to mate with the other gender. Somewhere, deep inside our heads we can't stop thinking about reproduction.

Even the beauty of a woman is in our instincts. We usually think a woman is beautiful because she's the best fitted to bear your babies.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

I'll try and find a link about this but...

It is in our natural instinct to mate with the other gender. Somewhere, deep inside our heads we can't stop thinking about reproduction.

Even the beauty of a woman is in our instincts. We usually think a woman is beautiful because she's the best fitted to bear your babies.

Along with pretty much every other living species upon this planet.

Ah, young love, its so fascinating and intriguing...watching inexperienced newbie lovers trying to figure the whole thing out. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Ooooooh... guys, girls - don't try and figure it out. You won't be able to ;)

The thing to remember is, you won't be happy in your relationship all the time. But if you're generally happy, chances are you'll miss it when it's gone.

It's like if you had your ideal job, you can still have a bad day when you don't want to do it, y'know? And aspects of that job will crop up that you don't really enjoy doing that much.

But the alternative is another job (where you can't be certain if you'll enjoy it as much) or unemployment.

It's up to you whether you want to continue in that job. But if you jack, chances are your old boss won't take you back if you change your mind. ;)

[/yoda -like advice]

Does that make sense? Hope so.

Personally, I love women. But they do my head in. :xp: C'est la vie.

B.

Certain girls are worth the trouble, but man, ur only 18! What is that girl a thinkin? Huh? She doesn't sound right, no offense. 18 and wanting a new house and all?

amen to that, blackout. see guys were never meant to figure out girls, but i don't no about girls. hmm...

Don't be like Gandhi's time and marry early. Man, people in his age and time married at the customary age of 13! Uhh... wrong, but oh well.

Originally posted by BawBag™

Has anyone heard the phrase "Women - Can't live with them, can't live without them"?

and have YOU ever heard the phrase "Women - Can't live with them, can't burn them at the stake"?

I think they're worth it, but you've just got to take the time and effort to find the right one, which is no easy task.

Originally posted by Crowy

I think you just gotta ask yourself why she would want to rush into a settled relationship/marriage. Is she unhappy with the way she lives, and wants security in her own home with you? She trusts you, and does seem to really love you, I can see that, since she wants to stay with you indefinitely.

You just need to tell her that it's too soon. I'm nearly 18 myself, and wouldn't dream of getting married for at least 5 years (or at least once I found a decent, steady job, which won't be for a while :p ). Tell her it's too soon, but that you will wanna do it at some point, so she just needs to be patient.

Personally, I think women can be damn tricksy. You go out with someone for nearly a year, say you're unhappy, end it mutually, then they run after you for months after generally being bitchy and manipulative. Then you meet someone who really likes you, her best friend gives you false information that girl doesn't like me, tries to steal me for herself...and then you end up confused and annoyed...

¬¬

But I wouldn't wanna live without 'em. Not a chance :p

Archived