Home

Desert War BETA 1.5

SD_Radical_Ed

Originally posted by SD_Radical_Ed

my map takes up the ENTIRE gtk radiant grid.

Guess you don't check the map in the 3D view that often...

Also (suggestion not bitching) something extra like some crates or some downed vehicles on the "mesa" as Eldritch does have a point with having cover. Also a garison type of base in the center might be kind of cool :)

Okay hatchyack Yes thats what you call your self on massassi. Well I have to tell you something PUT SOME F***KING TERRAIN IN! The sandcrawler is not a model it was made with brushes. I havent seen a flat dessert if I did I would know the world has turned up side down. Who cares if the compile time is long. Spend 2 days compiling it if you must.

Originally posted by Casperhead

Okay hatchyack Yes thats what you call your self on massassi. Well I have to tell you something PUT SOME F***KING TERRAIN IN! The sandcrawler is not a model it was made with brushes. I havent seen a flat dessert if I did I would know the world has turned up side down. Who cares if the compile time is long. Spend 2 days compiling it if you must.

Yelling isn't going to get any in any faster....

Look I have little respect for you map review scum!

Don't test my patience.

That was a flame towards the most talented group of people together, nothing to do with the topic. Go shame yourself, Casper.

Now for the map, I figured you could do with some nice buildings in it, could give an edge in defense, also.

flame n.

Informal. An insulting criticism or remark meant to incite anger, as on a computer network.

No flaming, hmm?

Okay hatchyack Yes thats what you call your self on massassi. Well I have to tell you something PUT SOME F***KING TERRAIN IN!

You bastards

...you idiots...

...I'd rather be castrated before having anything to do with map review scum as your self.

...you map review morons...

I've seen boxes with better architecture...

And my favorite:

I diden't get banned for harassing other members you dumbass.

And that's just a few.

Ah..you. I never liked you either so I woulden't be talking when you make ****ty maps and yet you hang out with map review losers

Map-Review staff aren't a hierachy, we don't care how good a mapper you are. Business_Eskimo is intelligent and likable, hence good company, I really couldn't care less how good he is at mapping. The only thing I personally don't like about you, the reason I removed you from the MR forums, is that you threaten people almost every post. I don't care how good you are at mapping either, if you didn't act like some kind of gang member, threatening everyone who "crosses your path" then there wouldn't be a problem. Seriously, your behavoir is out of control.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived