Home

Finding Nemo

DeadEyeDave

I have just downloaded Finding Nemo, because in my country, it only runs in theaters so far, and they only run the dutch version... and I hate non-original movies... I like the English version much better..

But anyway.

This movie rocks!! I am really gonna buy this on dvd.

Has anyone seen it ??

No.. I cant order the dvd of any US/AUS site.. because the version with dutch subtitels still has to be released... and besides that, my PS 2 / Dvd player is not region free...

And I don't think I really hurt somebody by downloading a movie, mostly all the movies I dowload, will be buyed by me later on..

We watched it in art class and I just thought it was terrible. And the fact that I had a lot of work to do (I'm getting a C in the class) and didn't have time to watch it, but the teacher wouldn't let me work on the sculpture, didn't help my oppinion either.

yeah, i've seen it and it's a great movie. i thought at first it would be some stupid baby movie and i didn't see why everybody thought it was so great and all this stuff and then i saw it and i realized it actually had a deeper meaning than just a little fish getting caught and put in a dentists office. and today we watched some of it in french class. obviously watching it in french. with english subtitles.

Pixar have made 5 movies, and in my opinion, they were all great. saying that, Finding Neemo is no different, but it doesn't quite measure up to Toy story (1&2) or Monsters Inc, But it's pretty damn close. I'm glad to see they wen't away from the whole Outtake thing, it makes there movies slightly more unique. Then again, you can always tell a pixar movie, pixar's style in itself is unique, not photoreal, but hyperreal and they make it work so well.

Now, I love disney, and I wish them all the best (say what you want about Brother Bear, I liked it and it really showed what one can do with traditional animation these days without going too much into deep canvas, special effects and so on) but I think the best thing Pixar could do now, was to leave them and join onto another production company, or just start prodcing there own films as they would have so much more freedom to do much funnier stuff that all that kids stuff. Disney restict them, they can do soo much better.

I don't see why Pixar would be lacking freedom. If they did want to make something a little risqué, then Disney could always release it under Touchstone to avoid being bludgeoned by misguided parents. I don't think there's much of a market out there for computer-animated adult films anyway (yet), and it's unchartered territory for Pixar.

The next Pixar flick will be out in about a year and features a (super) human cast, which should be interesting.

Yes, it could be done under touchstone or Miramax, but people always associate pixar with Disney now, no matter what lable you put on it. If they were to publicly leave Disney, then at least everyone woul know about it so if they produced something risqué, people wouldn't complain about seeing it in a Disney movie.

Archived