Darth Eggplant

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IG-64

Are you saying obi is fat?

*coughs*

I'm still in the room, you know...

I actually like the second cartoon. Only thing wrong with it is that I'm sort of uh...purple.. and I look very depressed. And come on man, look at those eyes! I'm not a cow, you know.

Good work nonetheless.

=P

acrylic i will do you soon, mysticspade i'll give you more powere than a peace sign, and obi you'll be a bad jedi master soon; so if anyone wants to have a toon done, or if you want to do one of yourself, or of others, feel free. (soon I will even do one of myself) and I need to do one of groovy (but take off the make up man, we know your darth maul, but i want to see the 'real you' before i cartoon you.)

*doing nothing, at work at high speed with no bosses around rules! if this computer had a paint shop program I would doodle*

<and gameboy I know what you look like so I going to do one soon, since we chats so much on MNS messenger>

I talk to clemme w/stick also but believe it or not, clemme looks just like Ernie's rubber duckie>:D

Made it last night.

Took about an hour and a half. I don't like using mice to draw...shoulda sketched/scanned it.

Thought it turned out alright though :D

Originally posted by obi-wan13

*coughs*

I'm still in the room, you know...

I actually like the second cartoon. Only thing wrong with it is that I'm sort of uh...purple.. and I look very depressed. And come on man, look at those eyes! I'm not a cow, you know.

Good work nonetheless.

=P

I was just kidding, it's just that he drew you kind of.... erm... never mind.

what are you going to do with these drawings? I might be a contender. Look at my past post to see what I describe myself as.

Originally posted by legameboy

You don't look like that...

That is, if that person in the "I'm too Sexy" video that I found in Echonet IRC is you. :p

I'm NOT the star of that movie! How dare you! :p

Me? Here's a live pic, if you must.

Set41_01.jpg

The star of the movie you speak of is Datheus :p

Originally posted by MysticSpade

dang jed it appears you skip gym calss quite a bit need to lift some weights there man, even 50lbs will build your arms and stuff up............................lol

Yarr, I'm a skinny man. 108 pounds after this last flu....

j/k dude how old are you like 12 LOL

15 and youthful looking :D

just pokin fun man....you look a lil bit like acrylic

Aye, I think somebody has pointed out the similarity before...

OH! I'm gonna be a bad guy?

AWESOME!

Make me a very evil/sarcastic bad guy. Kind of like a sith Strong Bad.

:D

@Ig-64 : I know you were kidding, I was too. Soon enough you'll learn that only 2% of my posts are not in jest. :D

BTW Eggplant, Since I'm going to be bad, I want Jed as my sidekick! :D :D :D

Hey Eggie, those are great picks. Very Original :thumbsup:

Do you think you can make one of me.

I am 5 ft 7 in, 13 yrs old, brown hair, brown eyes, shag haircut, im cool (:p), and im a jocker. Jock/Rocker. I like rock, but am into sports, i wear sport clothes but like rock music. Yep so thats me. You know the other stuff :D .

Eggie, when will the final cartoon be ready?

Archived