Home

Versus Movies?

The Cheat

Is this the new craze with movies?

Take two characters that are similar and have them square off in a movie?

First we had Freddy Vs. Jason, and now they are having Alien Vs. Predator.

It kind of reminds me of those old monster flicks where it was Godzilla vs. some bad ass monster

How many of these do you think there will be?

I never saw Freddy Vs. Jason, but I may get it when it comes out on DVD.

Alien vs Predator isnt really new news. AvP has been around for serveral years with games. They have done well for a game. I dont see nothing wrong with that movie. I have not seen Jason vs Feddy and dont know how it was. Yes im sure that there will be a few that will total blow, but there will still be other great ones out there.

Originally posted by Zappa_0

Alien vs Predator isnt really new news. AvP has been around for serveral years with games. They have done well for a game. I dont see nothing wrong with that movie. I have not seen Jason vs Feddy and dont know how it was. Yes im sure that there will be a few that will total blow, but there will still be other great ones out there.

Actually, long before the games, Aliens vs. Predator was a comic book mini-series. A pretty good one too. But poo on Freddy vs. Jason. I don't like either of those franchises individually, so combined, I think they could only suck twice as bad.

Ah the old Godzilla movies, they are awesome. I still love to watch them when there on TV. For the Godzilla vs King Kong, I dont believe I have saw it. I probally have and just forgot about it. If it was like any of the other Godzilla movies, i saw it was pretty well. And Aliens vs Predator has been in the works for sometime, there just now making progress with it. And I also look for it to be a good movie.

Archived