r_fastsky "1"

r_colorbits "16"

r_depthbits "16"

r_texturebits "16"

r_vertexLight "1"

r_dynamicglow "0"

r_subdivisions "80"

r_textureMode "GL_LINEAR_MIPMAP_NEAREST"

you can lower gamma back down to 1 or a little less than 2 if it is too bright for you.

will these settings be ugly?

yep, but most competition players use configs like this for max performance in matches.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vegeta, I remember running into you quite a few times. You were basicly a jerk, people chatting, u chopped their heads off, but when people weren't chatting, you got a real arse beating. Anyone can chatkill people. Any dude on his first day with the game could kill a chatting player. U just ran around cussing your head off chopping up chatters, u got kicked, u got banned. It's people like u that make me despise non-honor players. Kurgan I think it would be better if u would stop speaking of honor as if it were an infectious virus, I respect your opinion and all but it's a bit irritating to be told that the honor code u follow is a spreading virus that needs to be crushed. On the FPS topic, my highest iname is around 40 and thats staring a blank wall, otherwise it's around say 12-22. I used to have pings of about 400 (56k btw). Now with my new modem I have a near perpetual ping of 999

Originally posted by Admiral Chemix

Vegeta, I remember running into you quite a few times. You were basicly a jerk, people chatting, u chopped their heads off, but when people weren't chatting, you got a real arse beating. Anyone can chatkill people. Any dude on his first day with the game could kill a chatting player. U just ran around cussing your head off chopping up chatters, u got kicked, u got banned.

Another loud mouth noobie. You obiously dont know what you are talking about. Its not that i move around the map looking for chaters to kill them, rofl. When i spawn after i got killed in ffa and some noob is chating infront of me or in my way to the battle, i wont think twice to slice him apart, lol. Dont lie to yourself, everybody does that, and the only reason noobs like you dont do it, is either because you know he is gona own you when he respawns, or you are soooooo afraid of geting kick/baned.

END OF TOPIC

move along...........................move along

dude, sorry to break it to you, but ur skills are non existant, in simpler terms, U SUCK. I I know exactly what I'm talking about, when u came to the server u got your arse kicked until an admin came and banned u.

that seems to be a startling cycle for him.

heh, i remember that day... got banned on sight vegeta... haa and by the looks of the flaming, i suppose they decided correctly.

on another note: I play chop shop instagib with 15 fps and 350+ pings, and i'm often the leader :)(uninstalled jk2 to try and play halo, but will reinstall today as halo doesnt work for me) oi, anyone know where i can find a video card that supports directx9 gives good fps (60 or higher) and costs less than 70 dollars!

:confused:

dude, sorry to break it to you, but ur skills are non existant, in simpler terms, U SUCK. I I know exactly what I'm talking about, when u came to the server u got your arse kicked until an admin came and banned u.

:rolleyes: NOOBS

LMAO, all thats left to me is to laugh, as i said before, ill hunt you an record a demo of it, so you can finally shut that filthy mouth.

Originally posted by AxVegetA

LMAO, all thats left to me is to laugh, as i said before, ill hunt you an record a demo of it, so you can finally shut that filthy mouth.

Why not shut YOUR filthy mouth? How many warnings in this forum did you get for swearing and flaming already? One of the reasons why you are not wanted on JK3files server, or should I say, ANY server?

Originally posted by AxVegetA

dude shut the **** up everone here knows you're a noname newbie who thinks he's the **** when he really sucks.

just stfu and stfd already.

Archived