Home

wtf is this unreal or a hack?

lllKyNeSlll

g_speed would have affected everyone playing, not just him.

When you join a cheat enabled server, don't be surprised to see people doing odd stuff.

I can't view the demo at the moment, but it may be possible that particular player is using a custom saber that increases speed...

you can change cg_thirdperson 1 during the demo now in version 1.01 :)

anyhoo, who was it really? one of image or ap under alias? ;)

either he learned to strafe that section backwards, or most likely:

he enabled the cheat cg_thirdpersonangle 180 (sets the camera in front of you) , used a config to reverse his keys so he could strafe jump normally, but when we play it back through demo it looks like he's going backwards.

THe player is hoodwinker_aP but he told me beforehand he was going to do the ultimate trick jump of jk3 backwards("the dm6 jump of jk3"). Meta-image does it frontwards but this guy does it backwards. I suspect g_speed but he walks at a normal speed. But even if he did use 180 camera angle he would have still had to do it backwards because he does it front and back.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

THe player is hoodwinker_aP but he told me beforehand he was going to do the ultimate trick jump of jk3 backwards("the dm6 jump of jk3"). Meta-image does it frontwards but this guy does it backwards. I suspect g_speed but he walks at a normal speed. But even if he did use 180 camera angle he would have still had to do it backwards because he does it front and back.

Yeah I saw that trickjump that Meta did. Pretty hot. Ask hood how he did it backwards on that 28k connection of his. I'm wondering too. Heh.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

nah you can just bind a key to switch between cg_thirdpersonangle 180 and cg_thirdpersonagle 0

i doubt speed has anything to do with it, i just think he flipped his movement keys / camera angle with a bind / config. :)

Archived