Home

Is there a Mysteries of the Sith Mod in construction for JKA?

An interesting post has surfaced on the JA forums !

Yeah, a MoTS mod would be excellent, but I think all the ppl capable of doing it are tied up with other things....I guess we'll have to settle for the DFMod first,,,,,,

As fpr Jade skins, I was chasing these up, a cool one is edward Peretta's Jade skin, I also like 'Marabot'(its filename), it is pretty much a jan reskin but is cool nonetheless, I prefer it more than perettas skin most of the time, and dumping those files into the jan folder in your assetts.pk3 you can use it in SP !

go HERE to get more info on those skins !

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=116128&highlight=Hook

MTFBWYA

Yeah, the model from Edward Peretti is good, and works in Jedi Academy.

There is a cap problem on the model when you have the game set at lower geometric detail levels, though (there is a "crack" in the elbow joint); and being a JO model, the left-hand saber does not twirl in the dual saber barrier move (something to do with a hand weight or something).

I've made the model into a selectable class for Jaden in Academy, but I'm lazy and haven't contacted the creator, so I haven't released it (and I wanna finish the Hoth variant first).

I would like to say I'd be willing to map for a MotS mod, but I usually don't like how those mods go, and I have enough of my own projects at the moment.

• 3 months later...

Archived