Jump to content

Home

Official Blacklisted Servers Thread


Master William
 Share

Recommended Posts

Here, you will post servers that you think should be black listed. State the reason, what happened, even names if you want to, the clan name (if there's a clan involved) and most important of all - server name and IP.

 

I will start. (TNA)Fightclub 24/7 -- this server is filled with jackasses who whine ''lamer!'' and ''don't lame!". Meaning, the TNA members. Still, they break their own rules by "laming" other people. If you try to argue about it, no idea, don't even go there. They'll deny every possibility that someone actually "lamed" you, and that it is all a lie. As more comfort, they play around with you with their sucky little OmNi-Mod ****.

 

I just got back at the guy who "lamed" me, but that obviously was not allowed. They don't want to be "lamed", yet they do it to others, and deny directly. They come up with the most crappiest arguments like "got any proof"? or "just STFU and if u dont like server rules, leave!".

 

So basically, I can understand why my clan mate hates these jack asses.

 

IP is 69.57.151.125:29070 if you feel like showing them how to play JA. Be quick though, they are quick at /amlame.

 

Don't even try to argue with them, they'll just sneak out of it like a snake.

 

Now, it's your turn.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The JK3 files server, I cant remember the IP though.

 

they seem to have some wierd obsession with playing the tatooine FFA, jumping on top of the ship(the one outside, not the x-wing) and just standing there sabers down and no chatbox .Attack one of them and you'll be kicked instantly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Celladur

The JK3 files server, I cant remember the IP though.

 

they seem to have some wierd obsession with playing the tatooine FFA, jumping on top of the ship(the one outside, not the x-wing) and just standing there sabers down and no chatbox .Attack one of them and you'll be kicked instantly.

 

In a few months, there will most likely be a name made up for the standing on top of the ship and chatting fetish.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Celladur

The JK3 files server, I cant remember the IP though.

 

they seem to have some wierd obsession with playing the tatooine FFA, jumping on top of the ship(the one outside, not the x-wing) and just standing there sabers down and no chatbox .Attack one of them and you'll be kicked instantly.

How about this: No.

 

See, you are never instantly kicked for laming. If you refuse to follow the rules, you will be kicked. JK3Files is no where near as bad as the other "honor" servers that have seven Reborn bosses standing over a sleeping person calling them every nasty word in the book before they kick-ban him/her. If you're going to boycott the JK3Files server, you might as well boycott all "honor" servers. :roleyess:

 

My advice to anyone who dislikes JK3Files: Learn to respect people who will respect you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

"honor" servers that have seven Reborn bosses standing over a sleeping person calling them every nasty word in the book before they kick-ban him/her.

 

Get your own material and stop ripping me off.

 

;)

 

Just kidding.

 

The last time I was at jk2files.com, it was not as bad as it used to be.

 

They were never "abusive" as in vulgar, they were just...ummm not sure how to put this.... overly anal retentive.

 

In the past I was actually banned for excessive "whoo-hooing" with the Lando model.

 

The only thing that ever really truly bothered me about jk2files.com was the way a lot of the admins they had would "power trip" and just make up the rules as they went.

 

I was put to sleep in the past for "being confrontational" with an admin.

 

My crime?

 

I positioned my model in front of his and "stared him down".

 

 

Yeah...

 

When people take stuff that seriously and are that uptight, that little "gotta screw with them" buzzer in my head goes off and I just can't help myself.

 

I have not been there in quite some time so I can’t say how things are now compared to jk2, but from what I hear it is not as bad.

 

Granted, standing around on a ship doing nothing and then whining about people who kill me is not exactly why I bought this game, but to each his/her own I guess.

 

I will say some of the admins I did meet there were decent people.

 

Shroom could be anal at times but he was always civil and professional.

 

Atlas was the *only admin from there who had the balls to step up and 1v1 me in a 10 round locked server match back when I made the claim that they (the admins) were all a bunch of coward noobs who hid behind admin mod functions.

 

Mucho respect to him for that and the way he treats people with respect.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

Get your own material and stop ripping me off.

 

;)

 

Just kidding.

Well hey, it's true!

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

In the past I was actually banned for excessive "whoo-hooing" with the Lando model.

THAT is hard to believe. :eek:

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

The only thing that ever really truly bothered me about jk2files.com was the way a lot of the admins they had would "power trip" and just make up the rules as they went.

Well, yeah... but I'll tell you, ShroomDuck is very strict with his admins. Just using amtele to move yourself around the map will bug him.

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

I was put to sleep in the past for "being confrontational" with an admin.

 

My crime?

 

I positioned my model in front of his and "stared him down".

ROFL

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

I have not been there in quite some time so I can’t say how things are now compared to jk2, but from what I hear it is not as bad.

Well, just to kinda tell you what goes on, I'll tell you the procedure of "dealing with lamers":

 

  • 1. Put them to sleep.
    2. Show the rule bind(s) to the person.
    3. Wake them.
    4. If they continue to lame, amkick.

 

No profane, abusive, or vulgar language involved. No torture, abuse, or amlaming involved.

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

Atlas was the *only admin from there who had the balls to step up and 1v1 me in a 10 round locked server match back when I made the claim that they (the admins) were all a bunch of coward noobs who hid behind admin mod functions.

 

Mucho respect to him for that and the way he treats people with respect.

Atlas, a LOOOOONG time ago, was fired (and almost banned) from the server for an admin-rebellion against JK3Files. A long with a few other people. Recently, in JK3, he was re-hired as an admin. But now, he seems to be growing-out of the game, and he's resigning now. :(

 

 

Oh, yeah, unnamed. FK | fallen was in there the other day... he was fine for one map, but then M. Chrono went on a power-trip. :(

 

Chrono told him to stop "whining about the game". After a while of arguing and amsilence, Chrono just got fed up with fallen and kicked him.

 

That is just about the worst abuse that you'll see in there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was his name, I could not remember it. M_chrono was the admin from jk2files.com that was running his mouth at me on here but never would step up and play me, unlike Atlas.

 

 

As for an "admin revolution", all I have to say is after hearing that story; Atlas will go down as the best admin in the history of Jk2/JA as far as I'm concerned.

 

;)

 

As for fk | fallen, well he's my amigo but I admit he's quite the vocal person at times.

 

Heh, actually he and I both got in trouble for flaming each other (we were in rival clans at the time) across just about every message board related to jk2 at one point.

 

Go figure.

 

He's a good guy though, we all trash talk like crazy amongst ourselves, don't take anything he said personal, it's the way we behave around other competitive players and sometimes we forget that not everyone sees it as good natured smack talk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

strange, i recall there being more posts here. maybe people shouldnt argue as much;) *realizes he is a hypocrite*

 

after reading this thread, i was inspired to check out this jk3files server, under the alias TheOne (crowd gasps). i usually dont play on "honor" servers (actually never), so this was new to me and i read their rules on their site (louder gasps, Spectator: omg some read the rules). they were pretty clear as to what kind of game you would be playing.

 

well, at first it was 8 guys standing on the top platform in a level talking while 3 or 4 dueled each other, as i expected. then, on Vjun Sentinel, everything changed. it was basically everyone ffa saber fighting on one of the higher areas next to an elevator. to my suprise, this "honor" server was fun (louder gasps, lady faints). there were few "lamer" complaints and those that there were, were quickly dealt with. not using kick or the usual admin abuse, but sleep for about 10 seconds. seemed fair to me (more people faint). so if you think this server is full of "noobs", try going on at a different time and following their rules. you *might* get suprised. or if this isnt for you, head over to the chopshop or meatgrinder

 

*leaves fainted crowd, picks up a board to hide behind when this topic's replies come in*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

That was his name, I could not remember it. M_chrono was the admin from jk2files.com that was running his mouth at me on here but never would step up and play me, unlike Atlas.

Chrono is all talk and all admin commands. Piss him off once and you're on his s*** list forever. Just the slightest thing will offend him.

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

As for fk | fallen, well he's my amigo but I admit he's quite the vocal person at times.

Fallen was doing absolutely nothing wrong. He just goes on about how different Jedi Academy is from Jedi Outcast.

 

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

He's a good guy though, we all trash talk like crazy amongst ourselves, don't take anything he said personal, it's the way we behave around other competitive players and sometimes we forget that not everyone sees it as good natured smack talk.

He said nothing offensive or rude. He was quite polite at times. He said something like: "You cannot complain about the game is not a rule listed at the site, what am I doing wrong?"

 

If Chrono weren't there, I'd have just let fallen alone. He paid for the game, (hopefully), he can express his opinions about it if he wants!

 

Originally posted by gotcha8903

after reading this thread, i was inspired to check out this jk3files server, under the alias TheOne (crowd gasps). i usually dont play on "honor" servers (actually never), so this was new to me and i read their rules on their site (louder gasps, Spectator: omg some read the rules). they were pretty clear as to what kind of game you would be playing.

 

well, at first it was 8 guys standing on the top platform in a level talking while 3 or 4 dueled each other, as i expected. then, on Vjun Sentinel, everything changed. it was basically everyone ffa saber fighting on one of the higher areas next to an elevator. to my suprise, this "honor" server was fun (louder gasps, lady faints). there were few "lamer" complaints and those that there were, were quickly dealt with. not using kick or the usual admin abuse, but sleep for about 10 seconds. seemed fair to me (more people faint). so if you think this server is full of "noobs", try going on at a different time and following their rules. you *might* get suprised.

Thanks for putting in a good word, gotcha8903. I really don't want JK3Files to be given a bad name.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

=}EoS{=Academy

62.93.201.152:27000

 

I tryed to play here, the admins were invincible with the green buble on and they was killing people and spawning vehicles and driving them into other players, non of which was breaking any rules stated in that server. I went here a second time and it was still unplayable, the thrid time the server only had very few people in it so there wasnt much abuse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Excelsion

In 2 days theres been at least 3 threads on this subject. :rolleyes:

 

I just had to post this:

 

Im bored. So I load up JA and change my name to The Non-Lamer Lamer and then I joined some random server (I forget the name). I was kicked after about 5 minutes. :rofl:

 

"The Non-Lamer Lamer"? I recognice that name...Do you play at Crazy Jedi's server? :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

My post about it............

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120348

 

Server.............Neutral_Grounds

CLAN..............._Sith-Alliance_ AKA "Lamers without a clue"

IP....................66.15.3.204:29070

ADMIN MOD.....JA Reloaded 1.2 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

 

Dude, i'm with you on that one.

 

Last night, december 23rd, I decided to go on Nuetral Grounds server with a friend, reminiscing on our pathetic days on the MSN Zone.

 

We hopped on to find one or two players put to sleep, nothing serious, but a bit odd...

We see a bunch of SA members standing around in the cantina (mp/ffa3) so we decide to blow them up :D

About 4 or 5 players, including myself, rush into the cantina and kill every SA member in there. They immediately start cursing at us, everyone is put to sleep and then..Server Disconnected: Reason- Kick.

 

I tried rejoining, was kicked; same went for my friend.

Nuetral Grounds has gone to hell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by Pnut_Master

Dude, i'm with you on that one.

 

Last night, december 23rd, I decided to go on Nuetral Grounds server with a friend, reminiscing on our pathetic days on the MSN Zone.

 

We hopped on to find one or two players put to sleep, nothing serious, but a bit odd...

We see a bunch of SA members standing around in the cantina (mp/ffa3) so we decide to blow them up :D

About 4 or 5 players, including myself, rush into the cantina and kill every SA member in there. They immediately start cursing at us, everyone is put to sleep and then..Server Disconnected: Reason- Kick.

 

I tried rejoining, was kicked; same went for my friend.

Nuetral Grounds has gone to hell.

Ow... Yeah, this is spreading into guns servers too. (Same server) They were using AT-STs and all that junk and when I shoot anyone with rockets, I got kicked. This is sad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...