Home

Official Blacklisted Servers Thread

Master William

I actuley didn't do anything I was stading there just entered the game. Some (SOS) admin walks up to me saber down and pulls a kata on me. I attack back, get slapped, and then get kick for telling them how lame they are.

They said "We put time and money into a server so we should be respected." Respected for what breraking their own rules? What a bunch of LAMERS.

This server on a scale of 1-10 gets a -100.

Server.............(SOS) Clan Server AKA "SOS This server is going down."

CLAN...............(SOS) Clan AKA "Sons Of a Sh!thead Clan"

IP....................67.52.48.254:29070

ADMIN MOD.....OMNI AdminMOD 1.1 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

{SOS} is such a crap clan. There were times when {SOS} members actually raided the JK3Files server. They broke all the laming rules, talking like they're the owners of the server, and they continually came back after being kicked. Sheesh, what is up with that?

Yes {SOS} is a ****y clan. I myself am a "Anti Clanner." So no clan is any good to me. They all like to gang bang and cry lamer. Clans are probly where all the honor code crap started from in the first place.

Turned a great FPS game into a RPG. Well if it's a RPG I'm RPGn as a Sith. So I can just kill everyone.:D

lol sos haha.

challenged them to a match because they were talkin about how badass they were and one actually had the balls to sign up on our boards and talk a small ammount (ranger i think) but haven't heard of them since.

and that reverend jawa kid is so gay feh. AND HERE IS YOUR SERMON BLAH BLAH BLAH. wanted to shoot him @_@

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

My post about it............

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=120348

Server.............Neutral_Grounds

CLAN..............._Sith-Alliance_ AKA "Lamers without a clue"

IP....................66.15.3.204:29070

ADMIN MOD.....JA Reloaded 1.2 <-- The kind of crap that destroies a game.

ah ah ah, those are jk2 zone buddies. Even back when I wasa newb I could dominate that server in guns.

Yes neutral grounds is probably where ALL jk2 zone buddies go for jk3 now.

I was on the neutral grounds server the other day. and the admins are sh*t.

I got put to sleep for shooting an admin who was just about to snipe me. I also got put to sleep while I was AFK, I came back to a volley of abuse for laming. Another time, I /amsay(ed) an admin and said Admin Abuse to them. I was asleep for about ten minutes while all of them were calling me a lamer.

Basically, this server is a no-go zone, try to avoid it if you can.

Originally posted by Raid24

Maybe they should develop a sort of "Admins license" Only people who have the proper education and maturity will be able to start server lol :p:duel:

There would only be around two servers if that happened.

"[TSA] CLAN SERVER" is an awful server. You are barely allowed to move in there:mad:

The ip is: 80.0.154.202, but don't go there! Unless you think omni mod is very funny.

By a mere chance I got across their rconpassword (written on their homepage), so I've been thinking of paybacktime:dev11:

But luckily for them, I'm not that evil.

Originally posted by Celladur

Can we have a link to there homepage please?

So you can get their rconpassword and be admin on their server?

In that case every little lucasforums member would join their server and play admin (which actually would be pretty fun :doh: )

No, that wouldn't be fair.;)

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Um, port number please? cant find it without port number

Sorry, this is the ip they have on their homepage.

NOTE: Crow, you should know these guys, it's MauL (the former |GG| member who got kicked) and hunters (MauL's annoying friend) new clan.

Archived