Home

MS Paint work

Father Torque

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BawBag™

Torque, perhaps you should consider graphical design at a later stage using more advaced programs. Mastering Paint is a great way to start. Alternatively, computer work like AutoCAD would also be an option. ;)

*Heres AutoCAD and quivers in fear....*

lol. i am using AutoCAD in my Computer Class. A very nice program WHEN you figure out how to use it.

i draw actually pretty much everything...the DBZ style stuff is what's most requested from me. and thank you that's a compliment knowin that i can draw better than cartoonist that get payed to do that for a living. and i just do it for fun.

i do have a bit of other pics non DBZ/GT related that i'd show but i'm currently outta space at the moment

here's one of myself as a cartoon.

me.jpg

that's the only non dbz one i have up.

oh and what do you mean by "street style".......i think it's a good thing, it sounds good anyways.

A friend of mine is very good at painting comics and "dudes" in MS paint.

I'll ask him if I'm allowed to post some of his work here. Some pictures are pretty funny actually.

He tried photoshop at my house, but he thought it was to complicated.:p

And for those who are interested in pixels, look at this (No, it's not created by me!).

@ Lynk alot of ppl don't seem to like DBZ because it's the same crap over and over

life is fine

bad guy shows up and hurts ppl

must get stronger to defeat badguy

badguy is gone life is fine once again

the only reason why i like the show is cuz of the animation was so advanced for it's time.

my style i aim for anime or japanimation. when i draw somethings i try to steer away from the DBZ style cuz that's really all ppl want to see me draw. i have a pic callabo of ICP i drew i'll post here sometime and let ya'll peep it.

well, since everyone ignored me and joe coudn't host them, I had to take matters into my oun hands. After having to convert them to .JPG losing considerable quality, and using 3 different uploading sites (one of them being geocities so beware); I finally have the work of my brothers ideas and my paint drawing:

Light Blade

Dark Blade

Flame Blade

Death Blade

Acid Blade

Gravity Blade

Ice Blade

Lightning Blade

Magnet Blade

Mind Blade

Mist Blade

Space Blade

Stone Blade

Swarm Blade

Time Blade

Toxin Blade

Water Blade

Wind Blade

If you wan't specific stats on any of the blades just PM me

Originally posted by StormHammer

A 15-minute sketch in MS Paint. I pulled it into PSP7 to crop it and save as a .jpg file. Otherwise, it's untouched.

centaur.jpg

Enjoy. BTW, I used a graphics tablet. Using a mouse would have taken considerably longer - but no less achievable...

what's a graphics tablet?

Originally posted by IG-64

what's a graphics tablet?

I use a Wacom Intuous graphics tablet. Not that model (I've got the earlier one). They do a range of graphics tablets, from low price to high price. There are obviously other manufacturers of similar products, but I find Wacom to be the best.

It's basically a flat tablet that comes with a special pen, which you place on the surface of the tablet to draw. It has a greater dpi than a mouse, and so you have a lot more fine control over the cursor on the screen. If you can sketch with a pencil...you can do the same with a graphics tablet.

If you're serious about art on a PC, then I strongly recommend getting a graphics tablet.

Archived