Home

The Howard Christmas Carol

MJ

Well, here it is. Finally, just the way it should have been heard the first time!

The Howard Christmas Carol, in extra good quality sound. If there's anyone out there who still has it from last time, download it again. Hear the difference. The 10MB extra makes it count!

There's also a set of covers, for those of you who want to print it out, save it, worship it, treasure it, etc. Hopefully covers will come online for Nightlight Productions from now on.

Also, take note of the christmassy lightbulb logo. :)

Oh, and for those of you who are wondering... The Howard Christmas Carol takes place before No One Rules Forever. In fact, there's two other half hour specials that take place before No One Rules Forever. Hopefully they'll be online early next year.

Merry christmas, everyone!

It was the first time for me to hear it ;)

Qualitiy ist really good and (not but, iam so ugly! ) "The Howard Christmas Carol" it such a fun to listen!

So cool gags , to much to count.

This is nighlight style, download it =)

I would like to say more, but dont have the right words in english -_-

Arthur

The recording quality isn't that good? Is that true? It should be good quality, it's large in file size. :(

This radio special actually did air in Newcastle... if memory serves right on christmas eve back in 1999. It was also the biggest piece of work I'd ever done at the time, and was written, recorded and produced in three days. :)

Archived