Home

Happy Holidays to all of my friends at GB.com!

Compa_Mighty

Merry Chirstmas to you as well, Compa, and to you all! Enjoy being off school...and the family and presents and all that other junk.

That reminds me, i only seven days to finsih my book or else i'll have failed at last years resolution. But i think i can do it, i'm at the very end.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Merry Chirstmas to you as well, Compa, and to you all! Enjoy being off school...and the family and presents and all that other junk.

That reminds me, i only seven days to finsih my book or else i'll have failed at last years resolution. But i think i can do it, i'm at the very end.

cool, what's it about?

I'm one of the few people who will be up on the internet on Christmas Eve, so let me just wish everyone here a Merry Christmas from a family that thankfully isn't as dysfunctional as the Griswolds. :D

"Now that there Roy, is an RV. Don't you go falling in love with it though cause come Monday morning it's gonna drive outta here."

"Didn't see the line didya Russ?" "Nope."

:D

Tell that to Best Buy! When I went there yesterday their prices were HIGHER on DVD's than before Christmas! :eek:

I was quite irate that they raised their prices after Christmas and decided to just shop on E-Bay for DVD's anyways... stupid Best Buy. :mad:

Yeah, I heard Boxing day was a day when all the masters gave their servents the leftovers from the christmas feast in boxes originally...then it developed into the aforesaid stuff by Krk...I think...I didn't bother looking it up tho because I'm playing PS2 online atm...

well, now I have a whole week of post christmas...and I have not a clue what to do with it...hmmm...I'll figure out something...HAVE FAITH IN ME FELLOW FORUMMERS, FOR I WILL FIGURE OUT SOMETHING! ...or be very bored...but still!

Originally posted by darthfergie

well, now I have a whole week of post christmas...and I have not a clue what to do with it...hmmm...I'll figure out something...HAVE FAITH IN ME FELLOW FORUMMERS, FOR I WILL FIGURE OUT SOMETHING! ...or be very bored...but still!

Play Neverwinter Nights with us, and that's settled ^_^

Archived