Home

The worst torture known to man

darthfergie

If you people thought those sites with rapidly changing colors were bad, well this one is a million times worse.

This site totes itself as the smallest site on the internet...

http://www.guimp.com/index.html

it has all sorts of games on it...one that is somewhat fun is pong. Play a round or two of this game...and then start surfing the internet again...I dare ya...I was clawing at my eyes trying to gouge them out...it's pure torture...but everyone should go through it once...so go ahead and click on the link...I'm sure 99% of you have seen the site tho, I've had the link a long time, I just looked at it again the other day and afterwards tried to rip my eyes out of their sockets.

what?

You know it's true...play pong on that small screen for a few rounds. Then switch back to a normal website and let your eyes adjust to normal fonts again...normal pages again instead of that one little spot...it hurts like heck having your eyes readjust.

BTW, yes I know this whole thread was quite random...

<_<

>_>

BUT STILL!

I can't help it...tis X-mas break.

Guest DarthMaulUK

The worst torture is to watch any British Soap opera - like Eastenders or Emmerdale...take them off TV now! ooohh the pain!!

DMUK

Originally posted by WolfmanNCSU

Hey, that was actually kinda fun.....

Maybe I am just werid.

twas fun indeed. The site is very enjoyable.

...but as I pointed out earlier, after the fun comes that pain. I played Pong for well over 30 minutes and my eyes had adjusted to focusing in one spot for so long...then to go to LF.com -or in this particular case, MSN IM when Artoo started talking to me- and go to a very unfocused spot your eyes have to readjust, thus causing massive torture and of course, cause me to want to gouge my eyes out to stop the pain.

...it's similar to being in a dark area for a long time and then having someone put a flashlight in your eye...except they won't turn it off and you just have to adjust to it...thus you writhe in agony till your eyes have adjusted...or until you gouge them out with a fork...

Originally posted by darthfergie

twas fun indeed. The site is very enjoyable.

...but as I pointed out earlier, after the fun comes that pain. I played Pong for well over 30 minutes and my eyes had adjusted to focusing in one spot for so long...then to go to LF.com -or in this particular case, MSN IM when Artoo started talking to me- and go to a very unfocused spot your eyes have to readjust, thus causing massive torture and of course, cause me to want to gouge my eyes out to stop the pain.

...it's similar to being in a dark area for a long time and then having someone put a flashlight in your eye...except they won't turn it off and you just have to adjust to it...thus you writhe in agony till your eyes have adjusted...or until you gouge them out with a fork...

very well said :thumbsup:

Archived