Home

Booty?

Zoom Rabbit

From my entire collective 20+ family, I managed:

-> Goodmans Freeview Digibox thing

-> "Viz" annual (:¬:)

-> A tiny little remote control car, which rules

-> Some clothes (Pah! Clothes! Toys, next year! Although this way I don't have to go shopping)

-> Super Mario Sunshine! Ha-ha!

-> £100 in booty

-> Chocolate things

-> Only Fools & Horses socks

-> Two or three Lynx BodySpray/ShowerGel packs (I have the biggest collection of these ever)

Wot universities have you applied to, Joshi?

Originally posted by Alia

Post Subject #1: SamnMax, I'm genuinely happy for you...but I'd still advise changing the locks on your doors and windows. Just in case, you know.

:evil2: ....wouldn't dream of it...:angel:

Post Subject #3: Orca Wail! I thought you were dead!

[/b]

I get that alot...

Hope you can get online again, Orca, it was nice seeing you *squints*...streaking across "Delete me!" You shameless hussy!

[/b]

I don't get THAT alot...

yeah, that was sort of Her....I mean, my Mom's Xmas present to me...letting me have computerized dipolmacy. And play CMI. Sooo happy...

In other news, a friend of mine just recieved as a late Xmas present, I kid you not, the japanese "Phantom of the Opera" tracks. THAT 'otta be good...what? STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?!

sorry to hear that, by the way, Niko. Here, have some fuzzy duck pajamas.;)

Originally posted by SamNMax

A $3500.00 PC

80 GB HD???

LCDs suck (they equal money thrown out the window)

I got mainly clothing, after shave, chocolate, money (ka-ching!). It doesn't really matter. I can and do buy most things I want (games, DVDs, books) throughout the year.

May sound a bit corny, but I enjoyed the holidays for being with my family and having some days off...

Originally posted by scabb

-> Two or three Lynx BodySpray/ShowerGel packs (I have the biggest collection of these ever)

Wot universities have you applied to, Joshi?

Am I to believe that you don't actually used them to get a huge collection.

And, DeMonteford (leiscter, I may have to learn how to spell leiscter), Dundee (my plan to get as far away from my home town as possible in underway) and another place I've forgotten (and therefore am destined to go to).

Originally posted by SamNMax

A $3500.00 PC that can be seen here (scroll down a bit)

Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2)

Broken Sword 3: The Sleeping Dragon (PC)

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! (GCN)

NCAA March Madness 2004 (PS2)

Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox)

The Sims Bustin' Out (Xbox)

Call of Duty (PC)

Mario Party 5 (GCN)

Cabelas Deer Hunter 2004 Season (Xbox)

$100.00 cash

Me >>>>> You

What, no Atari? :dozey:

Originally posted by Alien426

80 GB HD???

Seriously, what do people fill these things with. The only thing I can think of would be loads of pictures and entire DVD movies. I have a 14 GB hard drive (yeah, I know) and i've filled about a tenth of it.

MP3s? Scans? Downloaded stuff? GAMES?

I've encoded all my audio CDs so that I don't have to bother changing them and they don't wear out.

Even if you scan a CD cover at 600 dpi and save it in JPG format (with minimal compression) it weighs around 3 MBs. I keep those big scans so that I don't have to do another scan when I want to have my CD covers in another resolution. Now don't tell me to burn them onto CDs. I'm not a freaking DJ to rummage through hundreds of discs. I know, I'm pretty lazy (that may be the main reason for my big HDs).

Every new game requires over 1 GB of space. If you want to keep some of them on the disc you'll have them standing on each other's toes pretty soon.

I don't download illegal stuff (except for the occasional MP3) and have bought 160 GB yesterday to replace a 60 GB disc and be company to a 80 GB.

Yeah, I suppose so. I guess the main reason I don't do any of that (apart from the fact that i don't need/want to) is the fact that XP on a 12GB HD is questionable to begin with, without scouring loads of useless crap on the HD with it. That why all excess crap and most programs go on my seperate 80gb hard drive (holy crap! I thought it was a 20, or even 40, for some reason, I forgot that I had one too). Even still, it's only 20 full, but that's full with word docs, hi res pics (mostly my own creations, check out the bottom link in my sig), a few sounds to accompany me whilst I browse windows (mostly CMI quotes) a whole crap of downloaded stuff I don't even use anymore and a few large (and small) programs.

All that's on my main hard drive is the OS with accompanying software, hardware settings (and software for the hardware) and a few programs that need to run off the same drive as the system like my antivirus program. That's only 2.7GB's worth of stuff on a 12Gb HD, so that keeps XP running smoothly (enough, but at 501MHz with 128 Mb's of ram, it can be a little annoying, thus the reason for the triple post (for those of you who can't see them all, that's because I got rid of them))

In conclusion, I don't need 80GB's, but I got them, so someone tell me what to do with it, quick!

Archived