Home

Vehicle Extension are too Large???

amish

Getting an error message any time i try and play a multiplayer map that has vehicles in it such as Kotor Flight School.

I get a message that says:

Vehicle Extensions (*.veh) are too large.

Does anyone have a fix for this.

Thanks!!!

-Amish

Thanks for the reply gotcha. However, being a noob. WHen i enter the base folder I dont see any vehicles listed.

Or should i just remove some of the .pk3 files that are in there?

Does it matter which ones?

Thanks again

Originally posted by gotcha8903

its because theres too many wehicles in your base folder. take some out and it should work. i think OJP is working on a fix for this or already has one

Actually, we've already gotten the fix working (some time ago in fact). We just haven't had a public binary release since then. If you're up to it, you can always just grab the lastest source code off the repository.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about the slow reply. I didn't get word that there were replies to this thread until just now.

Originally posted by gotcha8903

and in your opinion razorace, would it be easy for someone who doesnt know code to d/l the latest source and "install" it?

Unfortunately, no. It's not easy to compile the code into a workable form without coding and CVS knowledge.

Hey razorace when will yall be putting out the update to the Vehicle Limit. I now last time I saw you sad soon. Is the update out yet and when will it be here for download

Well, I'm on vacation for the moment so I can't do it. I'll be back home sometime next week but I need to talk to the other OJP moderators as to see when we will do another release.

I've created a thread about the subject here. If you want us to release earlier rather than later, please post your desires there.

• 2 months later...

Archived