Home

Really bad movies

Mr.Lukie

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mario Bros. the movie... big fat hairy log of crap!

Men in Black II. I don't know what to say about this one, it's kinda too terrible for words

Contact, don't ask

Bats, possibly the biggest can of easy cheese, i'm talking man fighting stuffed bat bad, or radioactive bat Birds take-off bad, woman takes shirt off for no good reason bad.

Leprecaun 4. The only one in the pethetic series iv'e sadly laid my eyes on. Local TV mind you, I mean this is just laughable

material here

Jurassic Park III, I love jurassic park I and II... but when they made III they pushed it out the window. Oh, and, "You can hear a cell phone through 100 tonns of flesh?! Cool!" :rolleyes:

And I believe Groovy here has already mentioned Dracula 2000 and Pearl Harbor

Chicago, never saw it but it was worshipped and knocked Eps II and LotR:TTT out of the awards.

Originally posted by Orca Wail

(i wanna see the orginal, however, "Ringu", Japanese. its supposed to be gut wrenchingly scary...)

It's not scary at all. It's the same movie, and it's less scary, but kind of funnier becasue they are speaking Japanese.

Muskawo, I know who your avatar is. I was being... SARCASTIC hehe. Dashboard kicks a**

Originally posted by ShopKeeper

Worst film... Final Fantasy: Spirits Within

the games are great, so they brought out a film and its nothing to do with the games or anything, its just a normal film with the name final fantasy

So true. And it was bad as a normal film too.

I want gunblade! Or Keyblade Keyblade Keyblade

Originally posted by Alien426

Blah blah blah...The stories work. I shudder to think about a movie with Sigourney Weaver and Arnold Schwarzenegger, though.

Okay. Perhaps.

But a Alien without Riply? Eek! Eek!:eek:

Then again...time will only tell...

@Shivers: NOW i want to see it even more!:D

hmm...

MIB 2...not even funny. It still love the orginal...

Jurrasic Park III? don't even get me started (i'm a dinosaur "fangirl", if you will...). Lets not even talk about the ridculous portrayal of Spinosaurus. And dinosaur poo (which, if we see dinos more as birds then mammals, is very, er, small...conical, but small...never mind :) )

And, my good friends, a Spino/T-rex fight would be similar to a doberman fighting a rottwieler(kant spel). The Spino is taller, longer, and cooler :p then T-rex, but a T-rex, if scientists are right, was like hell on legs...power in the flesh. No way a scrawny dobie could beat a rottie. See where I'm getting at?

God now I'm angry...

I only jumped at the centipede. That was gross...

MORE MOVIES THAT NEED TO DIE, BUT AREN'T EVEN OUT...

Garfield...the movie. yesssir, you heard me...

The ButterFly Effect...saw the preview. Yuk.

Wanna hear something wierd? When I saw the previews for Spider-Man, I thought it was going to suck. And then it was cool. When I saw the previews for The Hulk, I thought it was going to be cool. And it sucked.

:confused: .

so i could be wrong about the ButterFly Effect, but i doubt it...

ARE WE STILL HATING THE PHANTOM MOVIE?!?

Reurn of the King was most possibly the WORST spent few bucks ever. Based on something they knew no one would like anyways. I mean come on, those elephants where like 50 feet tall.

Pffhh! What a waste of money to make and watch.

:p

(You must know I'm joking)

Originally posted by Skinkie

I've heard that, although its hard for me to believe that Kiefer could lend his talents to a less than superior movie.

Kiefer was awsome in that, but his performance was brought down becase of that damn Farrel. Seriously, you spend an hour and a half listening to this guys voice and it's still awsome, he was perfect for the roll.

And on this subject... I missed last nights episode of 24 and don't know anyone who taped it, I'll be lost for weeks now. Plus I'm without my Kiefer fix for the week, maybe I'll go watcg Lost Boys, Young Guns, or Flatliners to try and quell my pain.

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, quite a dissapointment, but then again there was really no story after Terminator 2, and should have ended there...:/

thats actually what i thought when i saw the movie.

the same goes for alien 4, it really destroyed a pretty good trilogy, went too far from the alien concept and also from giger's alien creature. and like terminator the second one is the best.

skinkie: i could help out with any of the 256 M*A*S*H episodes on tape .. ;)

I had to watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, I am that much dumber from it.

That's it! When I was starting this thread, I knew there was a terrible movie I had forgotten. How could I forget that piece of monkey crap? I had too sit through it a couple of weeks ago. I didn't think it was humanly possible to make a movie that stinks that bad. What's even more disturbing is that a group of people actually decidied to invest their time into sculpting this doorstop of a movie, somehow under the delusion that it was funny and watchable. I can just see the producers sitting around their little conference table...

Head Executive Guy: We need to make a movie that people will remember, that people will want to see again. We need something that will make people laugh, make them cry, but also make them think. Gentlemen, we need to make a movie that's different.

Questionably Stupid Executive Guy: I know! We could make a romantic comedy about the relationship between a man and a woman!

Head Executive Guy: Wow! What a fresh new angle!

Questionably Stupid Executive Guy: ...And we could have some twist that stops the man and woman from loving each other...

Head Executive Guy: I'm lovin' it!

Questionably Stupid Executive Guy: ... and in the end...

Head Executive Guy: Yeah?

Questionably Stupid Executive Guy: ... the man and woman end up together anyway!

Head Executive Guy: My god!

Completely Out Of Place Intelligent Executive: Do you know what I think we should make?

Head Executive Guy: A movie that's different?

Completely Out Of Place Intelligent Executive: A different movie! We don't need this crap! We're Paramount! We've got Indiana Jones 4, Beverly Hills cop 4, a new Star Trek movie; I mean, we're covered!

Head Executive Guy: You're fired!

Alright, I confess. I was hiding under the table during the meeting, and that's word for word!

Seriously, I hate romantic comedies! Pretty much the only good romantic comedy ever is "A fish called Wanda" ,because John Cleese wrote and stared in it, and so did Michael Palin... Monty Python Rule! (By the way, no-one try to tell me Monty Python suck, because I won't listen. I just love Monty Python)

Back to the point... I hate How to lose a guy in 10 days. Thank you.

(I really hate that movie)

P.S: I’ve been waiting for about two weeks to post. I couldn’t log in!?

Archived