Home

More Legos on the way.

GUNNER

You couldn't handle Gunner's wife. :dozey:

Can't wait to see the snow speeder, G-man. :D I built a model snow speeder when I was a lad. It didn't turn out so hot, so I simulated battle damage to it with a lighter and set it up in the snow out in the front yard, surrounded by wreckage and the pilot hanging out of the cockpit.

My parents saw it first thing in the morning. Fortunately, they already knew I was whacked. ;)

Sweet! I hope one day my wi- no wait, I need to translate this a little more thoroughly. Ok:

Sweet! I hope one day my husband will be as awesome about my obsessions (or hobbies? Nah. It's stronger than that.) as you wife is about yours. I converted that remarkably well, didn't I?

Anyway, I can picture it now.

Me: ...and pick up Monkey Island 5 on the way home. Pretty please?

Him: Of course, my little plunder bunny.

Me: I love it when you call me that. Come over here, you reanimated piece of hot voodoo garbage.

*smooches*

....Whoa, that mental image was overwhelming. I'm feeling a little ill now.

Your feeling ill? I just puked all over the monitor.

My husband surprised me with some gifts, and then I surprised him at his store the day before christmas with the baby in a Santa suit. And he was like...um...pick some presents out...any game you want!

me staring at the empty shelves of "whatever the hell was left after every man woman and child mauled it". how romantic. I picked up zoo tycoon the edition with all of the expansions... one of those no brainer games and the cd staind shades of gray.

Archived