Home

Siege Tips

Master William

Before we begin, understand this:

Orange = what to do as a Rebel

Red = What to do as a Merc

Siege Tatooine

In the beginning on Tatooine (Siege), as a Rebel, be Assault. Take out that E-Web, and spray those walls with laser. Also try as a Demolition guy, mine the walls and destroy.

As a Merc, try being a Dark Jedi with Level 3 Grip, and grip those little Rebel scums. They cannot protect from it, so you'll have the advantage of slashing them easily at that.

On Tatooine, if you want to destroy (say you are on the Offensive team, which is Rebels on this map) something, like the consoles and door consoles, simply grab a swoop, place it near what you want to destroy, shoot at your swoop, and run away. When it explodes, it will instantly destroy your target.

If you are on the defensive team though, try being a Tech. Install all the turrets in all the houses with the consoles that you are supposed to protect, it's done the same way you hack a door (the Use button). Do also stay in your base, place a sentry gun that you have with you as basic, and place a forcefield so the enemies cannot enter (when needed).

As a Jedi of the Rebels, be the one that knows Mind Trick. This one can Mind Trick foes easily, escaping very easy. Also, you have Protect and Absorb, and many other useful force powers. Protect for the gunners and miners, Absorb for the dark jedi with their Grip.

When the Rebels have opened the arena doors to the Rancor, join as a Scout. Stand somewhere and snipe them, I guarantee you will frag atleast one if you are good with the Disruptor Rifle.

After they destroyed the first gate, join as a Heavy Weapons or a Demolition guy. Stay inside and mine the place, and keep throwing those Thermal Detonators.

When the Rebels reach the end, try hitting them with the Swoop, or simply stand where the Millenium Falcon is, and mine the entrace, so they'll have a taste of explosion when they think they are going to make it.

For the Rebels, once you reached the end, ride a swoop, and use it as I said before (use it as a bomb to destroy door consoles, etc). Grab the parts, and wear Protect, because you might be mined or shot at.

That's all, I believe, my guide for Siege Tatooine. I play like this, and I am doing very fine.

Good Luck!

And don't forget: ® ;)

And remember to bind voice chat commands to keys - courtesy of Razorace:

/voice_cmd

Multiplayer, Command

Description:

Plays a given voice command in all team gametypes.

Usage: bind g "voice_cmd att_attack"

Voice Commands Availible:

att_attack

att_primary

att_second

def_guns

def_position

def_primary

def_second

reply_coming

reply_go

reply_no

reply_stay

reply_yes

req_assist

req_demo

req_hvy

req_medic

req_sup

req_tech

spot_air

spot_defenses

spot_emplaced

spot_sniper

spot_troops

tac_cover

tac_fallback

tac_follow

tac_hold

tac_split

tac_together

wow! someone else on lucasforums plays siege, i would have never known.....

something else- the assaults blaster rifle is helpful on rebel team when trying to diable those stations. ive found it to work faster than the repeater (might just be me). and dont forget jumping through the windows as a jedi to disable the shields and pick up the parts for the last objectives

i think i have a way to get around the push spam on korriban when the light jedi are tring to get the blue crystal. i know ive been pushed/pulled to my doom in the lava there atleast 20 times. havent tested it against another team, but i think it would move fast enough to get around any force pushers. this is how i would see it working:

one person who is a demolitions on light side throws some det-packs on a spot close to the edge of the lava in the blue crystal room. another person runs up to the detpack, the det-packs are detonated at the right moment and the person is sent flying to the other side. i think enough detpacks might even send someone to the top where the crystal is. friendly fire must be off of course, and once again i havent tested in game against another team (shooting them to the other side works though.;) )

only tatooine?!?!?!

lol

my guide to hoth:p

at the start you just need to get that at-st and run it straight up the middle.

next get rid of those turrets then most of your team will probably be taking pot shots at each other from across the ditch so then u can go through the cave undetected.

how to do this: jumping the first rocks are easy enoough then you must hug the wall to your right to jump 2nd rocks then hug the left wall to jump the 3rd then the last one is easy enough then ur home free.

to do the next part you will need at least 2 people stop demos getting into the hangar door control room while a jedi runs off with the codes.

next get a tech to get that side door open and watch those lift whores:mad:

next part is pretty simple just charge at the command center full force

for the shield generator part on hoth i just stay as jedi and jump across the ravine/cayon and put out the bridge. using the eweb on the generator while some other guy uses the atst helps too. i agree, using the side door is probably the best way to screw up the other team (poor, unknowing lift whores);)

There are many ways to accomplish objectives in the siege maps, but in the end it comes down to teamwork. I see that most of the siege servers are filled with n00bs who don't know basic game functions (i.e. how to change their name :) ) or just have duels are individual adventures. WRAA!

Siege still rocks though. I don't mind laying ownage on n00bs.

Archived