Home

Warning!stolen Work!

Kenshin[X]

WARNING WARNING DANGER DANGER GAY ASS STEALS HARD WORK!!!

As I posted this on the asteroids thread-

OMFG!!11ONE!

Theres a new PCGAMEMODS.COM file,called Y-Wing.

Guess what?It looks a whole lot like mrjays,which is what I thought as i registired to view the commets/post and i downloaded it,opened the pk3,and went to models>players> and i saw bonus_ship there.Nice try Thou Bitchy and Forever Homosexual freely faggot Dragoon.

Dont download this ****,instead,express your hate for it.

Dont let LUCASFILES.com post it.KOTORMRJay made this,and it pissess me off so damned much!

Originally posted by NoaNet

As I posted this on the asteroids thread-

OMFG!!11ONE!

Theres a new PCGAMEMODS.COM file,called Y-Wing.

Guess what?It looks a whole lot like mrjays,which is what I thought as i registired to view the commets/post and i downloaded it,opened the pk3,and went to models>players> and i saw bonus_ship there.Nice try Thou Bitchy and Forever Homosexual freely faggot Dragoon.

Dont download this ****,instead,express your hate for it.

Dont let LUCASFILES.com post it.KOTORMRJay made this,and it pissess me off so damned much!

this actually made me laugh

Originally posted by NoaNet

Its troublesome isnt it ! Ya put in all that hard work, all to be stolen by a gay mans backside.....

Why you so mad Noa(* 8 post superman*)Net ? Didnt your mom take you to Chuck-E-Cheez's for your birthday. Yes you do have a valid point to express, but its all in the delivery.... right now I couldnt care less about the ripped models, moreso about idiotic posters with a total lack of intelligence who clog the forums with crap.... what you need to do is get your *ENGLISH TEECHA* to teach you to stop writing exactly the way words appear in your head, this is why it is called "composition".....compose yourself !!!

MTFBWYA

**goes back to KOTOR forums, where there the literacy rate is 100%**

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

Its troublesome isnt it ! Ya put in all that hard work, all to be stolen by a gay mans backside.....

Why you so mad Noa(* 8 post superman*)Net ? Didnt your mom take you to Chuck-E-Cheez's for your birthday. Yes you do have a valid point to express, but its all in the delivery.... right now I couldnt care less about the ripped models, moreso about idiotic posters with a total lack of intelligence who clog the forums with crap.... what you need to do is get your *ENGLISH TEECHA* to teach you to stop writing exactly the way words appear in your head, this is why it is called "composition".....compose yourself !!!

MTFBWYA

**goes back to KOTOR forums, where there the literacy rate is 100%**

I prefer laughing at people that express theirselves like that, than a forum where people are yelling for every little typo or grammar mistake.

Originally posted by Master William

Astrotoy, you don't have to mention KOTOR in your every post.

I know Will, its just very hard not to, especially as I am bouncing in and out of the two forums.......obviously you havent played it yet....??

Imyourfather -

BTW, when I mention literacy, I mean it in the sense that obviously this kid resorts to insults to express his feelings. Among a circle of friends this is perhaps common and more approriate, not in a public forum, even one as impersonal as this,,,,, ho hum nontheless

MTFBWYA

I spoke with Eldritch and Kengo(actually, he more of commented on my comment:) ), and so they knew what I was right about what most people on the comments page had already noticed about the "similiarties" of the files. So, the file has been taken down and I believe dragoon has been banned from posting.

Archived