Home

Dueling Arena Deathmatch: Canderous Ordo vs Calo Nord

-NGE-

Shall Canderous stand victorious after a worthy battle or will Calo uphold his rep.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Shall Canderous stand victorious after a worthy battle or will Calo uphold his rep.

• Canderous Ordo
    • Calo Nord

Only thing Calo had going for him (besides his awesome armor) was his skill at using dual blasters.

And although I think Mandalorians are overrated (mostly by fanboys and the popularity of Fett :rolleyes: ), Canderous is of a highly military society, and was born-and-bred for combat. I think Canderous would fit well in a Dark Forces type game. :p

As much as Canderous is a dope peddling laser brain, Calo Nord irritates me with the 1..,2..,3.... business, and those stoopid swimming goggles he wears.....

canderous does look pretty impressive in the mandalorian armour, whereas calo looks like an intergalactic pedophile IMHO...

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Astrotoy7

canderous does look pretty impressive in the mandalorian armour, whereas calo looks like an intergalactic pedophile IMHO...

MTFBWYA

eww...

*spoiler warning*

I thought the old sith guy in the temple on korriban(you know when there's mekel and he asks you some questions).

I remember asking someone about this and he/she said an old man captured young apprentices to bring them somewhere.

ew.

okay. first off calo is not fat. he may be short, in fact he is short. very short. i almost dies laughing at him standing next to malak. but i thought his 1, 2, 3 thing was hillarious. i've felt like that before.

and yes the old man in the sith cave came across as an evil mr. rogers to me. so i get the pedophilia there. but i am not sure how anything related to calo could come off as pedophilic. unless someone just learned a new word while watching michael jackson coverage and decided to use it. and in doing so, used it poorly.

anyway. i thought calo was pretty cool. he had a decent amount of personality for a star wars bounty hunter. as most of those(star wars bounty hunters) have little to none.

I think Calo Nord would win because of his cool armor and blasters and Canderous only gets good when u level him up and his repeating blaster is crap because most pf the time he fires hundreds of shot just to hit one person and i agree Calo is just short.

whoa there. i thank you for supporting my stance here. and i know it gets really rough waiting on the server for this site to post your reply, but can you delete some of those. :)

if you don't know how, there's the edit button at the bottom of the post, when you click it there's the option to to delete the post at the top of the page.

i think i may have done it once, at a point when i didn't know that sometimes these servers get pretty bogged down, and i was being very impatient and just kept hitting the submit reply button. of course i very qucikly learned how to delete them as nothing discourages the reading of a thread more than unnecessary length.

Originally posted by eidospsogos

anyway. i thought calo was pretty cool. he had a decent amount of personality for a star wars bounty hunter. as most of those(star wars bounty hunters) have little to none.

aww, c'mon Jango was pretty cool in AOTC you gotta admit. Also, in the EU, Kir Kanos and Aurra Sing are pretty funky as well.....

MTFBWYA

For this,Canderous gets my vote.

First off,we'll compare things physically.Calo Nord's wearing some stupid swimming goggles,for no apparent reason and a stupid piece of headgear.Canderous,is a no-nonsense guy,IMHO,and he deals with the things how they should.

Finally,Calo's dual pistols cannot fight with Ordo's repeating blaster.

i'm not sure how a physical comparison has anything to do with appearance. so you're saying if canderous was wearing goggles and a hat he'd lose? :)

aurra sing was a cool idea period. a jedi hunter in itself is agreat idea, and the way they implemented it's possibility was even better.

but c'mon yourself. how much personality did jango have? not really all that much. he got tough guy lines and a few pseudo ssarcastic remarks through the movie. the coolest thing he did the entire movie was twirl his pistol. :) i like the fetts, but they're as dry as canderous. after all they're mandalorian.

i voted for canderous too here people. but i thought calo was an original and cool character.

True, very true. but i am very surprised to see that this amount of people didn't like him based upon his appearance. i didn't think there was anything about his character design that looked stupid. surely there have been more stupid looking popular characters out there. do this many people really dislike calo?

Archived