Home

Pirates of the Caribbean

NileQueen

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by IG-64

Ladies, you must realise that Johnny Depp is almost 41 now, look before you lurve

:dozey:

...and he's not too fond of the US, i've come to believe...:dozey:and his goatee is ugly.

But right now, i'm watching Edward ScissorHands...call me a freak, but YOW-WOW! :brow:

Stupid lucky Rider!:D

PotC rocks my socks!

Oh, and happy new year everyone!

(ooh loook Vincent Price! Lovable old coot!:) )

Originally posted by griff38

Dare I say I like this better than the last 2 Star Wars movies?

If anyone threatens you for saying this, I will proudly stand between them and you in your defense. Though anyone who DOES disagree with this is in need of some serious lessons in filmmaking...

Originally posted by Redwing

Who cares? ^_~ hehe

Exactly. ;)

My husband watches this film virtually every day, he loves it. I have to say it deserves all the attention it's getting, it's a great adventure, and the special effects are awesome imo.

When we went to Euro Disney in the summer, we took the kids on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride without realising how scarey it would be for them. They came out nearly crying and screamed the whole ride, and I must say we felt extremely guilty afterwards, but what a great ride it is. :D

IG- 64

20? What? Were you talking about me?

Yes if you are IG-64. Notice I said "less than 25 years old" but I was actually thinking 20 or less (just giving myself some room for error on 25 in my estimate)

I saw a recent picture of Johnny Depp in Biography magazine, and 41 or not, he does not look old at all. Naturally to a young person, 41 seems incredibly old. That view changes as you get older though...;)

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

talking about not looking you age, Christopher Lee (Saruman, Count Dooku) is 81 years old! Who would think that? i would have thought he was like 50-60 :cool:

Aye! He's looking preety darn good too! Hope he dosn't die b4 Episode 3 comes out though :(

Originally posted by NileQueen

IG- 64

Yes if you are IG-64. Notice I said "less than 25 years old" but I was actually thinking 20 or less (just giving myself some room for error on 25 in my estimate)

I saw a recent picture of Johnny Depp in Biography magazine, and 41 or not, he does not look old at all. Naturally to a young person, 41 seems incredibly old. That view changes as you get older though...;)

41 has never sounded like an old age to me, he still has half is life to go, but i still think he's too old to ge gawked at by fangirls, he is over the hill now

IG 64

but i still think he's too old to ge gawked at by fangirls, he is over the hill now

:D :D :D

So we could say that he has toiled up the hill, now he can glide down the other side; life is easier for him

And somehow, I don't think all those fangirls you are talking about care what his age is; they don't have your prejudice ;):D

Archived