Home

What name do you call yourself in KOTR ?

adey12

What is your favourite name to call yourself in this game ?

At moment iv called my character Guybrush Threepwood

My next go round im gonna call my self Han solo.

the above names are my seriouse gaming names.

The following names are my jokeing names.

Harry potter

Elvis

Legolas

Frodo

Merry

Merlin

Homer Simpson (and all the rest)

I am on my first time through, playing Brenik Stren (male,

Guardian, Light Side). Next time I shall play Karyn Tarn (female,

Guardian, Dark Side). Then shall come Kellor Darkson (male,

Guardian, Dark Side). After that, I'm not sure of the name, but she

will be female, Guardian, Light Side. Eventually, I want to play

every Class, both sexes, Light and Dark. The replay value on this game is out the roof.

so far i've been:

Aeran Yangul - Soldier/Guardian Light Side

Sargeras (warcraft lol :D) - Soldier/Guardian Dark Side

Leera - Scout/Sentinel Light Side

The Dude (my nick all over the net xept here) - Soldier/Guardian Dark Side

Leira - Scoundrel/Consular Light Side

The first time I played through (light side/male/soldier and consular) my character was called 'Excelsion Melitar'. Why? It's the name I use in all rpg's. 'Excelsion' was just something I randomly thought up (that I liked) and 'Melitar' was an altered version of a randomly generated name on NWN. I think the original was 'Melitafer' or something.

I'm not QUITE finished my first time through yet, but this time I'm Skye Prophet (female/scout/consular/light side).

Next time I think I'm going to be Umanah Malon. Female and rogue I know for certain... What kind of Jedi she'll be is sort of up in the air. I just *can't* play dark side! I can't let Carth and Mission and Z (etc) down! I'm a big dork! :eek:

*laugh* Anyhoo. Dat's dat.

hey, if you like feats, and who doesn't :), the soldier class is the way to go. i personally started as a scout, just for the implants and uncanny dodge and then went for the jedi equivalent of the soldier. so scout/guardian. you'd be surprised about how comparable their stats are. and add the better will saves of the scout and you're great :)

as for names i just scrool through the names in the random generator until i see something i like. :) though if i see something really good i would probably be likely to just type it in the next time through.

personally i think the idea of an rpg game is to be anything but yourself. but, if it makes you feel better to name the new and improved you in the new and improved universe of the former's existence, by all means go for it. :)

i am still lauguhing at the ex-girlfriend falling to the darkside line. :)

Archived