Home

Sith Embassy Jedi on Manaan

quackers

I dunno why,but I just seem to have not much trouble dealing with Sith spit like those,except for Malak...maybe it's my soldier/guardian class and my sabers(>33 damage,*2).But if you're really pushed back,use lots of hyper-stims and self-enhancing force-powers.

anything that stuns is your best friend. sometimes keeping wepaons with low attacks and damage bonuses, but with high chances of stunning, is the best thing to do. don't necessarily get rid of your really powerful weapons. but keep a few of the weak ones with high chances of stunning. because you can hack someone to death while they just stand there. all the time they are stunned you are damage free and they are a whipping post. so keep things that stun. concussion grenades, wepaons with the stun ability like hold out blasters etc. even adhesive grenades are GREAT. they were the difference in my battle with the third party of mandalorian raiders on dantooine.

I take my time to play the game, don't worry, although I must admit I'm quite fast, I hardly skip dialogue etc. But sometimes all the walking around annoys me so I just use speed :) Example: on manaan I had to go to the cantina to meet a couple of ppl for a quest, but I went the wrong way. So I ended up totally on the wrong side of manaan and had to go all the way back. Imagine how boring that would be at your normal walking pace :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

the room contains a sidequest. it will only be opened after you speak with one of the two selkath in the mercenary enclave. i don't want to spoil any of the plot for the sidequest, but generally any area where you have to fight a dark jedi will give you good items. i think there's quite a bit of money in the footlockers as well.

Sort of like Bindo huh? But if you don't become a light side master, you don't get the +3 bonus to your strength. Oh, and does becoming a dark side master actually give you any bonuses? I didn't notice any (unless you count your character looking like a zombie a bonus). Don't get me wrong, I thought that was a great effect. I only hoped that the character would look a little more heroic when I became a light side master.

Originally posted by ob1 kenobi

Sort of like Bindo huh? But if you don't become a light side master, you don't get the +3 bonus to your strength. Oh, and does becoming a dark side master actually give you any bonuses? I didn't notice any (unless you count your character looking like a zombie a bonus). Don't get me wrong, I thought that was a great effect. I only hoped that the character would look a little more heroic when I became a light side master.

I know what you mean!! But what could they do :( maybe give him a permenant nimbus of light :D

Originally posted by ob1 kenobi

I thought that the +3 STR bonus was a myth known to not be true, at least in the final game.

Mike

Archived