Home

WIP: AT-PT

LightNinja

Originally posted by LightNinja

lol dont worry mat, that was his 2nd post xD, well i've been and i'm on vacations so..the model is finished, i just need a skiner to finish it, anyway now i have more experience in animating ill make a good&realistic walk animations, hope you see the raptor soon :p

:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i just was tired of working in the raptor for getting then all the job erased so, to chill out i re-started the at-pt; right now im doing new and correct animations looking like the atst ones, and im planning on adding more details cuz when i did this i was a total noob

Majin if you read me ill send it to you once i add the details

Thrawn/Matt, im working on your projects too.

Also im studiying so ill try to finish your projects ASAP in my free time

tfighter your animations where right, but when corto sent me the new .max file i just erased my computer and i saved a max without the animations thinking it was the nice one, so then i asked corto and he told he he didnt have;so i did a new one and now im making it better; if i had your animation i'd had much less work lol

lol thats nice, i just had once Scouttrooper as skinner and i sent him all, but he didnt did absolutly nothing (dunno why :/), and then i left it, and now i have 2 skinners :D, ok Matt ill send you too once i finish the details, then the model could have 2 different skins, the best one as default :p

tfighter your animations where right, but when corto sent me the new .max file i just erased my computer and i saved a max without the animations thinking it was the nice one, so then i asked corto and he told he he didnt have;so i did a new one and now im making it better; if i had your animation i'd had much less work lol

awww. If it was the first time I've seen this site, I'd be in tears :D

EDIT: I think a side view would be better than front view...

Thats awesome! :) Ilike the cokcpit alot for some reason, I guess with the current skin it reminds me of the good ol days playing those cheap (well seems like it now obviously not back then) robot mech games, and the old star wars games. Can't wait to have shot at the skinning.

ok, if you want i can just finish the head and the body, so you should just do the legs, but anyway when i add everything ill send you all the maps unskinned and the skin i did

Sounds good, we'll see what I come up with for the cockpit and head you can decide which you wanna keep obviously.

i was going to put some references for skins, but i have searched in google and there is a ****load of images since about 6 months ago there where just 3 shots lol, is now or never ;).

Also this shot will let me see where to add the details :D

http://www.8ung.at/the_dig/atpt03.jpg

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/bertrand.dejardin/photoshtm/atpt.htm

(i love the one in the forest lol, Matt once you make the skins ill try to add them a forest and a winter skin for mappers :p)

Hey Ninja, I sent the ATPT to a friend of mine that does alot of effects and stuff. He has gave ur ATPT new weapons and stuff and said you should make the animations go alittle faster. Contact me on MSN later and I will give you the rest of the info.

Archived