• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by Pahricida

:stick:

get on up and finish this one !

:vadar:

i have to do the skin of the legs..well al of the skin. Matt ones were just a texture for maps.

arg always i open photoshop and 5 minutes later i have to stop because is so anoying making the skin when you just know the basics

Originally posted by LightNinja

arg always i open photoshop and 5 minutes later i have to stop because is so anoying making the skin when you just know the basics

I'm feeling ya

But you must consider:

If you put up a thread about your work, get much positive feedback and get people to offer you their help you can't just abandon it because these certain persons stepped out of the biz. or something.

Modders have to be masochists in a certain way.

C'mon wheres your fighting spirit? :D

After all there are just so few parts left to be skinned.

*persuade*

Originally posted by Pahricida

C'mon wheres your fighting spirit? :D

thats my question too, i have said thousands of times in this thread that i cant skin it, well, i can, i did the body skin in one month, and the legs need more detail, and i dont know how to add detail to make the skin as good as raverns atst, i had to take the back of the atst as the back of the atpt, if not, it would be just a broun/grey burned color; i added those model extras because if not the model would look undetailed, just look the old version of the atpt, the body sux.

I know that some day ill have to finish it, now that i'm done with the raptor...also i have lost my interest on this, many people has done new vehicles and models but the new maps just dont include them so that there is not much use of them and makes my interest go down plus that models are 1 trillion better than this in skinning and modelling.. :/

EDIT: o.O this thread is 1 year old..

I still like it though because there is no second to it.

If you don't like it, lost interest or whatever - pass it to someone who will finish it up.

It has become a common thing seeing threads created about models wich then get hyped by the members and half a year later when everyone has posted 100 *bump* and *will this ever get done anytime* posts the projects often are declared dead.

Don't like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived