Home

[BS] We own you all. [NOT!]

Mex

I would like to warn you all not to go near the [bS]'s clan server at all costs. They attack without warning, swear and are just plain noobs.

A few days ago they said they could "own us all" so Saturday I went to test out if that was true. I asked one [bS] member to a duel on the Taspir map in the center. When I went to meet him there obviously duel ment grip and kick me lots and lots of times until I was dead, I left after that member said "hah u noob u weak!!

What are your views on this clan and their laming tactics?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres already been a thread about how crappy their server is. As far as I can remember it turned into a flame war.:rolleyes:

[EDIT]:rofl:Any of you looked at this?

It's from their site:

. BS does not lame BS

2. Nobody can be in any other clan while they are in BS.

3. The leaking of the admin pass at any level will get u kick out of clan forever.

4. All clan members should treat each other with respect.

5. All clan members must treat senior members with the utmost respect.

6. Remember, we are all brothers.

7. Any issues with other clans or clan mates should be brought to the attention of the clan leaders.

8. Leaders have final say as to anything in the clan.

And check out the forums. They're hilarious.

I was on the server the other day, here's what they had:

*BS* Paddy (with those weird square symbols in his name) was empowered, and went around just grip kicking everyone he saw to death. He never even turned his lightsaber on the whole time I saw him there. He comes up to me and starts grip kicking me. I turn on absorb. Oh well guess what? THEIR EMPOWERED GRIP GOES RIGHT THROUGH ABSORB *AND* FORCE PUSH! So I'm dead. Then he says (in caps, he must have had his caps lock key stuck the whole time) HA HA U NOOB!! I OWNED YOU!!!! Then I say Try fighting me without cheapo admin powers =). He says (once again in all caps) IM NOT FIGHTING U IM ABUSING YOU. There were a few other people there, one guy who Paddy was grip kicking because "he didn't like his player model" (Boba Fett). *BS* HonestAbe was there, but afk most of the time. When he did come back, all he did was spawn npcs. Nothing really abusive.

To sum it all up, they're so pathetic that they need cheats to defeat others. I told Paddy "you couldnt own a jawa without using lame admin cheats".

As a fact, they were not playing the game as it is intended.

Empower was NOT in the game.

Kicks were NOT in the game.

old news.

these guys are trash, ignore them.

They will go on and on about how they own but myself and countless others have tried and tried to get them to do matches yet they always back out.

actually there are some "ownage" demos floating around in the Outcast forum that myself and a few others here made in their server back in the jk2 days.

I used to get a kick out of going in and beating the crap out of paddy while he was empowered.

It got so bad (for them) that they had to disable grip (to stop us from grip+kicking) and absorb (we would go light to counter the admin grip) just to survive.

Raping *BS* in their own server was a blast in jk2, trust me, it's not that hard in ja either.

lol good ol bs. wowie i met a long time ago and he was and has been cool with me but the rest are stupid morons.

as for the empowerment a lot of us would go in and own the **** out of all their empowered admins to where we would be banned.

You guys should all form a group and go into the *BS* clan server when they got their empowered admins and make some demos. All get an identical player model and name (all with weird symbols).

Just like when some div3rse clan and ruthless clan members assembled and raided the JK3Files server! LOL that was insane. :p

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

Just like when some div3rse clan and ruthless clan members assembled and raided the JK3Files server! LOL that was insane. :p

Last night there was this lamer at jk3files, everyone was so pissed off that we kept on killing him until he got fed up and left. :lol:

Originally posted by TK8252MJL

JK3Files server isnt the only server we lamed,

we mostly lame Power duel server now

rarely FFA

[begin rant]

there is an obvious amount of skill involved with this game. mastering movement is enough itself to posess good skill within a game evasion prevents hit. there is alot more to this game than spamming grips and lightning( 95% of all FFA servers i play have those) and then call you a noob for dying but when you beat them with the ole mind trick around the back to blue lunge they are all of a sudden punked for not being able to do anything else and decided to call you noob for that- i think they are the noobs themselves for only using ONE maybe two specials constantly to rely on kills rather than getting a good all around feel for the controls- its like most of the chop shops i play on are nothing but human "bots". I don't complain about it- i die and kill and wait for them assses to slip again, however its just an observation i've noticed since I started playing this game.

Also I don't think there is an age restriction on the purchase of this game so that tends to bring more kiddies and crybabies in as opposed to the games that mommy has to buy them cuz they are not old enough to get themselves.

And this is for the ones that spam I Pwn Joo I am haxors l33t:

you are stupid and nieve- learn to spell first- take the JKA CD out and put in an encarta encylopdia or a webster dictionary CD in because the skill you so call have in a game doesnt make up for the lack of education you possess IRL

/[end rant]

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Last night there was this lamer at jk3files, everyone was so pissed off that we kept on killing him until he got fed up and left. :lol:

Was his name "lamer"? LOL I wanted to kick that guy from ServerWatch. But that would be unfair, wouldn't it? ;)

Archived