Home

[BS] We own you all. [NOT!]

Mex

Originally posted by g//plaZma

That clan does abuse admin a lot but what they did to you by all means doesn't seem like a "lame" thing. Were they hacking or something? I don't think so, they were just using the game's built-in functions.

ah BS**. those guys pretty much use a newb gk on people alot and against any elites who know what to do they call them lamers and kick. but as long as you can lose you can stay in.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TK8252MJL

Was his name "lamer"? LOL I wanted to kick that guy from ServerWatch. But that would be unfair, wouldn't it? ;)

His name wasnt "lamer", im not gonna say his name out loud, anyone of us might be that lamer guy. :p

As for the topic....

Last time (jk2) i went into the BS server under a different name. They didnt call me a "n00b", lamer... etc.

But i think they hacked the server and teleported me somewhere and they lamed me. So i quickly opened the console and typed "q"

and i was out of there. :D

i went to the ja server a few days ago. there wasnt any cries of "lamer", and only paddy was there. he felt the need to spawn everyone a taun-taun on korriban tombs:rolleyes: . and then was entertaining the other people on the server by teleporting a bot to a caged fire. :o

Originally posted by gotcha8903

i went to the ja server a few days ago. there wasnt any cries of "lamer", and only paddy was there. he felt the need to spawn everyone a taun-taun on korriban tombs:rolleyes: . and then was entertaining the other people on the server by teleporting a bot to a caged fire. :o

Whoo... sounded like a great time.

????

If Darklighter had a clue as to why I flamed a certain member of BS in another thread over in the JKII section, perhaps the end result would have turned out differently.

But anyways... BS is all talk. Ignore em, unless you're one of those people who enjoys thrashing their server worse then a pro-honor server. :)

Originally posted by Master William

Sometimes... I wish had some sort of admin-mod hack. I'd ban them all, little pricks.

My friend did make something simular for jk2.... It lets you type trash into that person's IP ithink, then he lags out of the server

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Why cant you play JA online? :confused:

The Story:

I played 2 games of JA online on the gaming comp (TGC)

TGC ran the internet through the internet comp (TIC) which was running MSN DSL

MSN DSL is the equivalent of crap, so we had to get a new modem

We got roadrunner DSL, works fine but now the connection betweeen TGC and TIC is screwed over and we have to use the games and internet seperately

TGC is massive and upgraded and powerfull, yet is my brother's for games and cannot be taken up all day by other members of the household to get on the internet

This is why we have TIC, which is crappy, old, and weak therefore not being to handle any games, and for this reason is locked up from me by my sister (She took a college simester or two for computers)

so we are in quite a fix :(

The Revolution:

last year I left Texas for the first time when I was 14... sadly this trip was to florida... and with my uncle and aunt's family, not my own... during a hurricane

On wednsday, the 7th of January, I am taking my first real vacation: I am going to london for a week, I am very greatfull for this

To add to this greatfulness I have been informen by my parents than when I return from my vacation they will be buying me my very own massive, powerfull, upgraded, slick PC gaming computer :thumbsup:

When this event takes place my sister will fix the connections and our two gaming comps will both run Roadrunner DSL while smoothly running any game we want in perfect harmony

In return for this great deed she will be given TIC (in which I am currently typing on) for her own, personall use

so, does that answer your question? :p

Ya BS** is gay. They try to do newby gk’s that are easily broken by anyone with half decent aim and mess around killing everyone not in their clan. When they fight someone better than them like me and uj, they empower and try to win and then they kick from server (sometimes ban).

*BS*HonestAbe}G{ here, wanted to comment on this post cause I thought it was amuseing.

If you hadn't noticed, *BS* is a laming clan, you can read about how/why it was formed on our website http://www.bsclanjk.com .

Most people find that if they visit our servers, are cool and don't bug our members while we're chating or trying to do stuff, they are treated nicely, and have a great time. If you get lamed by one of our members and whine about it, you'll just get lamed more. (for christs sakes it's a damn game, so what if you die). If you shut up and/or laugh it off, you'll be left alone. If you happen to visit us when some bitch ass clan is "raiding us" (somthing no clan has ever been able to do sucessfuly) then we assume everyone in the server is part of the raid unless we know them, meaning you'll be killed as soon as you're seen.

Personaly, I think "laming" rules are stupid. We don't really have rules, just preferences. Such as we prefer you don't kill us and other guests while they are chatting, or otherwise busy. I could care less if you kill my while I'm afk, who gives a crap, so what I died in a virtual reality game. Why do people get so worked up about dieing in a game, when they do, we love it, so don't get worked up.

As to us always useing empowerment? lol, paddy uses empowerment often, and he tortures lamers, idiots, and people that come in and talk **** to us. Get over it, it's his server.

If you're cool, you'll be treated well, if not, you'll be lamed, abused, insutled, and tortured to the limit of our abilities. Most of the people that posted here are over-reacting n00bs that don't even know what they're talking about.

FYI: *BS* members LOVE to see threads like this, keep up the good work.

PS: *BS* owns you and you know it!!!!

I'm just curious as to why you guys will never accept matches from actual competitive gaming clans.

Various clans from leagues such as {FotS}, shock ~, g//, and countless others have challenged you over the past year in Outcast countless times.

Yet for some reason the only clans you are ever willing to accept matches with are role playing newbie clans like NT.

I personally tried to get your semi-literate leader wowie into a match with us (shock ~) on your own forums quite a few months back.

It all looked good until a few of your guys came to our server and saw us play... suddenly it became "not worth your time" and you backed out of the match so fast you left skid marks.

Look I "get" the whole "we own you all" thing, it's tongue & cheek humor obviously.

But you guys really should step up and accept challenges from the true competitive clans in this community now and then rather than hide from them like you have done over the last year and a half.

I agree a lot of the people who get pissed at you guys are noobs who do not know they are being screwed with, but why your clan will only play in matches against crappy rpg clans... well it just makes you guys kind of a sad joke among the actual clans who can and do play this game well.

ROFL

Like I said, you guys couldn't own a Jawa without using cheapo admin powers.

You say you don't care if you are killed in a video game? Then why do you use that admin protection cheat?

If *BS* owns us so much, why must you give your so called "administrators" special admin cheats so they can "own" random n00bs who wonder into your server?

Originally posted by DividedByZero

he tortures lamers, idiots,

That means he tortures his own clan. So you guys are a "laming clan" but you don't allow other people to "lame" you? So that means that all people who join your server are required to "stand still and let an empowered admin grip kick the s*** out of your helpless avatar while he screams out OMFG OWNED!!!!!!!!!! I OWNED YOU NOOB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I do seem to remember one *BS* member who would randomly come on to the JK3Files server. He was suprisingly *gasp* polite! *guy has heartattack* The other players there were totally abusing him... amazing how much a *BS* tag can can ruin someone's reputation. *sigh*

Archived