Home

[BS] We own you all. [NOT!]

Mex

As to clan shock or whatever, as long as I've been in *BS* (a few months now) we've accepted and won every challenge. I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a topic about this in our forums and I'm sure wowie will comment, so we'll just have to wait till then, I'll let him know to stop by. Also, in defense of [NT], pfft, they're no n00bs, there is no reason to be mean to them, they treat people fairly and are cool people. They're not "some n00b rpg clan".

As to this TK8252MJL idiot. After I got through his hardly readable post. I thought I'd laugh at him for the following reasons.

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement? I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DividedByZero

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning.

You still said it.

We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game.

Grip kicks, invulnerability cheats, and extra-powerful Force cheats are not basics of the game. You guys are running a modification. Meaning "not the original game". Thought I'd clear that up.

We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game.

Whoa, I'm the one getting worked up? You guys are the ones going around preaching *BS* OWNS YOU YOU KNOW IT!!! ALL OTHER CLANS ARE BITCHES!!!!!!! WE OWN ALL OTHER CLANS!!!!!!!!

Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement

You had an unhappy childhood didn't you? Oh wait, never mind...

I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you.

LMAO you thing it's torture?! You guys are HILARIOUS! You guys are the biggest joke in the history of the Jedi Knight community.

I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

I'm sorry, my vocabulary is not as expanded as yours is. I cannot understand what your last statement meant.

BTW, this thread was very entertaining.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=119855

As to clan shock or whatever, as long as I've been in *BS* (a few months now) we've accepted and won every challenge. I don't know what you're talking about, but I posted a topic about this in our forums and I'm sure wowie will comment, so we'll just have to wait till then, I'll let him know to stop by. Also, in defense of [NT], pfft, they're no n00bs, there is no reason to be mean to them, they treat people fairly and are cool people. They're not "some n00b rpg clan".

As to this TK8252MJL idiot. After I got through his hardly readable post. I thought I'd laugh at him for the following reasons.

He quotes only part of what I said, changing the meaning. We dont lame random n00bs, we help them learn the basics and get into the game. We enjoy pissing off idiots like you that get all worked up over a game. Admin protect cheat? lol, do you mean amprotect? a tool used to prevent idiots like you from killing people when they're afk so you can take a screenshot of proof and whack off to it cause you're all alone in your parents basement? I wont' even go into defending paddy's actions, he loves tortureing idiots like you. I've seen smarter stones, certainly more articulate ones than you.

1- you're clan was challenged by myself (while in shock ~) quite a few months back (back when you had those old yellow and grey forums, and yes wowie would not play us once he found out the caliber of the people your team would be up against, nor would he accept the challenge from {FotS}DawnFire to play them either.

2-NT played us (FK) and was shut out, as in they didn't even get on the score board.

They lost so badly that they accused our team of "teleport hacking" or some asinine thing like that (even though the match was played on their server which we have no admin/rcon to).

The funny part is they played our *CTF team, NOT the guys who specialize in TeamFFA, that being my division. Had they have played my squad; it would have been around 100 to -80.

There used to be screens and demos of the match on their forums (inside this link) but I believed they deleted them and now claim it never took place.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105408

3-Consider this a friendly challenge now, I will bring 3 members of FK, you bring 5 *BS*.

Best 2 out of 3 maps.

Full force.

saber only.

Default damage and regen settings.

No stupid admin/rcon crap.

20 minute time limit per map.

no kill limit.

(Standard league settings btw ^)

Your team will get negged off the map I guarantee.

Don’t start flaming people in here and try to get the topic closed, man up and accept the challenge.

You claim to “own all”, prove you can back it up.

I guarantee you can’t and won’t even accept the challenge or show up for a match.

• 5 years later...

Archived