Home

r-e-s-p-e-c-t...

RicardoLuigi...

is there a respect issue on this forum?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. is there a respect issue on this forum?

• definitely. people need to not be as sarcastic or mean to other people.
    • sort of... some people are treated bad and some are very mean, but the everyone else is fine.
    • nah. some people are mean, but a little bit of mean is good for discussion.
    • not at all. nobody is disrespectful and nobody is ever given a lack of respect.
    • Disrespectful DJG

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

*(Cuts off SamNMax's head.)*

*(Kicks it around, laughing.)*

Well, don't look at me. :dozey: Everyone else was thinking the exact same thing...

*(Adds one head to his tally.)*

Someone had to do it, I'm just sad it wasn't me.

And isn't it another Notch on the sword?

Originally posted by DrMcCoy

i second that too...

(i don't know if my vote counts because i don't really write that much... i'm kind of passive...)

A passive Dr. McCoy? I'm afraid your vote doesn't count at all...imposter!

;)

Neil: No notch on sword! A notched sword is halfway to being broken, and we don't want that, do we? :D I keep track in the handy statistic sidebar under my avatar...

I had thought of doing something like that a loooong time ago too. XD

Never did.

:p

Anyways, respect is earnt, true, but everyone still has the "basic repect" that they deserve. Respect thatis earnt is like when someone does something really cool and you respect them for that. Still doesn't mean you can be nasty to those that haven't earned their "awesome respect".

Hey look at me, 95% of the time I'm ignored. :p I only earned my "awesome respect" through K-jo'Round and my walking avatar sprites.

Oh, I sorta like Delete Me! It's growing on me.

But it would be nice to have it be something tha people will actually look at from other parts of LF and go "Sugoi!" or "Amazing!" It would be nice if it was Monkey Island Related too.

"Stan's Previously Owned General Discussions"

"Goodsoup Hotel"

"The Horrible, Terrible face of Duck Forums"

"I'm runnin' guns"

"Sukato Kjølen's Domain"

All are valid choices, I especially like the last one. :D

Besides the fact that I don't like puncuation in names.

'Delete Me!' is okay, but 'Delete Santa Claus' would have been funnier.

I got the statistic sidebar by sending in cereal box tops and a money order for $9.95. :confused: They said it was a one time special deal...!

Unrelated comment: :max: Hey, Japan...hey, EU! Our :usa:lander seems to have made it down to Mars okay. :dozey: What's the problem, guys? Who's your daddy? It's my birthday! Who's your daddy? It's my birthday! Uh-huh...yeah-huh...!

related reply:

hey us.. OUR lander probably made it down to mars ok, too .. ok. probalbly not. but maybe he's mostly ok. but not that ok. *sigh* it could be out of order because it has problems with power supply. perhabs the landing was too rough.. or a BSOD occured in the system..

ok.. i think it's crashed .. *breaks down, cries* .. :(

but after all.. another rover on mars.. whoooooo. that so exicting. :D and another one will follow.. (:dozey:maybe)

or is it a hoax?

nah.

never.

but you never know.

just like the moon landings, you know.. i mean. some photos may be manipulated. but never the whole moon landing thing.. ;)

and if not.. RESPECT!!!

:)

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Unrelated comment: :max: Hey, Japan...hey, EU! Our :usa:lander seems to have made it down to Mars okay. :dozey: What's the problem, guys? Who's your daddy? It's my birthday! Who's your daddy? It's my birthday! Uh-huh...yeah-huh...!

:¬:

We've only had one mars probe go missing and the US has had several go wrong. Also, we know the difference between imperial and metric. ;)

Anyone know what they're actually gonna do if they do get contact? I mean it must have been a really long time since someone thought that far ahead of "land and establish a communication" thgat people must be forgetting by now.

It must be something to do with creating popcorn in an atmosphere such as mars. (now why would I say that, really?)

Archived