Home

avatars and sigs. avatars and sigs. avatars and avatars and av's and sigs.

RicardoLuigi...

(sing the title of the thread to the tune of the song from les miserables)

we haven't had a thread like this in quite a while...so i'll make one.

in your thread..describe everything about your avatar, your custom title (if you have one), your signature, and your sig image. and if your location is inventive, then post about that too.

okay, i'll start:

my custom title- basically...i made my store a bunch of good luck charms and bad luck charms for exams coming up...semester exams. in two weeks. i don't know if anybody else has them, but i do. i'm sure other people must have them as well.

my avatar- a four-leaf clover and a horseshoe...i wonder why i picked those things...

my sig image- it was my favorite pokemon when i liked pokemon. it's still my favorite, even though i don't like pokemon anymore.

my sig- i put a link to my store explaining what's there and also posted a link to the big brother game thread in the games section along with the little incentive that might get people to play :)

and that's my whole posting stuff :D

custom title - its 2 words from a song, "there is"

only I know what it means.......otherwise it doesnt make much sense.

avatar - I was bored and I had photoshop open.

blink album art, modified.

sig image - I made it myself, its simply a mix of blink 182 album art I made one day when I got bored.

sig - "her heart belongs to another"

...some cheesy line that means It was dumb of me too fall in love with my best friend.

meh.

Custom title- I have no such thing.

Avatar- A blue-eyed cheetah anthro with graying hair (much like my own) a variant of the angel-and-devil-on-the-shoulders: the LucasArts logo and the Sierra logo. A symbolic representation of my wavering between the Sierra games I grew up with (well, sorta) and the LucasArts games that I just recently started getting into. And if you look carefully, you can see the fissure from Myst in the background.

Sig image- None to speak of.

Signature- Don't have one yet. Trying to think of a really good one from another pirate adventure that I should have as a quote. It and MI really are pretty similar. Especially how the credits list the names of the pirates..."Jim Lewis, Logan English, Skip Penk, (???) Enkins, Don Chaplin, Marty Hughes, Richard Lap and...Bob."

Akril

I have no custom title.

My avatar is a creepy closeup of my own eye. It bugs Alia a lot, who thinks I should change it.

My signature is a quote from the books that I love, Lord of the Rings.

My location is false. I'm actually in a dungeon awaiting trial before the future Ruler of the World.

I pretend to speak spanish.

My Av. is a picture of me when I got really wasted the other night.

My Sig Image is my family room.

My Sig makes me feel like I have good battle stats.

I can't tell you my location. Obviously, it's in a chair in front of a computer, somewhere.

My Avatar is Chris Carrabba.Feel free to lick it.

My sig is lyrics from a "Taking back sunday" song. So many people have used this exact qute as their sig in other forums, so I thought I'd jump on the band wagon. I'll probably change it soon.

the links in my sig are to my blog, and the graphic design "company" I co-own.

My location is my real location.Unfortunately.

My custom title means what it is to strap yourself to an oxygen tank and kick off the nozzle so you rocket skyward and come face-to-face with a very astonished airline pilot.

My avatar is a groovy approximation of what lurid sex dreams the hyperspace tomato fish from beyond the eighth dimension deem reasonable, when they've had enough to drink. I'd like to comment further, but cannot.

My sig image is a rabbit head, and a crudely drawn sword. Explanations are obviously discouraged.

My signature is meaningless, unlike the preceding three paragraphs. Who brought doughnuts?

I take it you're fond of me?

Well, I've had this name since 1999, and I've grown somewhat attached to it. I didn't realize I was naming myself the name of a type of paint in another language; I thought I was just making it up...

Ah well. Hey, look. A signature. I could quote stuff like this all day...

Akril

custom title - don't have one. I haven't spammed/sucked up enough.

avatar - Logo type thing for my site.

sig image - I don't like sig images.

sig - I don't like sigs much either.

location - It's funny because it's true.

Custom Title - I'm too unimaginative of a poster to get one in years. Maybe if I'd think of something funny and clever to say to posts, I'd get one a bit sooner.

Avatar - He's a guy from Lemi, close to my family's summer place, a nice little cottage in the middle of a forest by a small lake. Anyways, I was there last summer with my dad's digital camera and took a few pics from the place, including this here guy, Olli. A horny bugger as hell, even though he is already 86.

Sig - I still lack a good sig. Any ideas? The very moment I think of something better, the binary one is gone.

Location - What? Would "Vantaa, Finland" be somehow more interesting and imaginative?

Custom Title - The message on a website I've been waiting for for the past 3 years (sigh).

Avatar - For tthose of you who know my full name, it should be self explanatory.

Sig Image - I had a really cool one (with my name on it), but it streched out the forum (this one in particular) So I got rid of it. It wasn't doing much anyway.

Sig - A quote from a book. (also two links, both plugs, first for my website which I haven't updated in about a year and second to all my self made pics, check them out).

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

Avatar-My future husband, also reflecting my true personality

The honeymoon could be a horror flim!:D

Avatar- used to be DarkMan in a slightly misplaced SatanSanta hat. Now is my man, my biotch, my dude...the Grim Reaper!

(or, who knows, that could be ME...)

Custom title- none yet. SAD!

Sig image-none yet. I need a stable avatar...:/

Sig- need any explanation? I think its true! And yes, I have been scaring people for 16 years.

to make this all teh more disturbing, i'm a girl.:p

*runs away, singing "MASKQUERADE!!! PAPER TISSUE ON LEMONADE! MASKERADE! HIDE YOUR ARSE SO THE LORT WILL NEVER PEE SHOE!*

;) sorry i'm a tad hyper today

Custom Title: Dapper Zabrak

According to dictionary.com

3 entries found for dapper.

dap·per ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dpr)

adj.

Neatly dressed; trim.

Very stylish in dress.

Lively and alert.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Middle English daper, elegant, probably from Middle Dutch dapper, quick, strong.]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dapper·ly adv.

dapper·ness n.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

dapper

\Dap"per\, a. [OE. daper; prob. fr. D. dapper brave, valiant; akin to G. tapfer brave, OHG. taphar heavy, weighty, OSlav. dobr[u^] good, Russ. dobrui. Cf. Deft.] Little and active; spruce; trim; smart; neat in dress or appearance; lively.

He wondered how so many provinces could be held in subjection by such a dapper little man. --Milton.

The dapper ditties that I wont devise. --Spenser.

Sharp-nosed, dapper steam yachts. --Julian Hawthorne.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

dapper

adj : marked by smartness in dress and manners; "a dapper young man"; "a jaunty red hat" [syn: dashing, jaunty, natty, raffish, rakish, smart, snappy, spruce]

Avatar: A famous Zabrak in a tuxedo, thus representing the image of a "dapper" Zabrak.

Sig: Did away with sigs due to not being able to find or create anything that matches the avatar, and also due to much forum member bitching about image size, load times, and what not. Besides, when I joined there was no sig images available. I could put thousands of quotes there, but the scrollbars are even more annoying than the images, so to Hell with it. :dozey:

Archived