Home

Soldner

legameboy

Yup, theres a lot of promise here for a First-Person Shooter that also involves alot of strategy. I hope the devs won't make most of the vehicles all the same and they each have their own particular uses in the maps, instead of just having a different coating of texture.

Originally posted by Sam Fisher

I really want to get it, but prolly will not be able to because of parental complications...:(

Your parents must be really restrictive. And I thought mine were. I s'pose not because I'm allowed 18 rated games.But not films of the same rating.

This game looks good, I'll add it to my 'consider buying' list.

Originally posted by RoxStar

This looks very cool indeed. When they say download the intro, is that the first level also?

No, it's just the intro movie.

Oh, and I looked at all the vehicles, they each seem different. Whether they have or are different models, speed, fire-power, car armor, or whatever. I'm looking forward to it indeed. It's supposed to come out in Q1 2004. :D

Also, in the magazine article that I read, it said that if you had a Linux server, you could host 128-player fights. I wonder if they could pull that off with a decent latency though... who knows.

There will be no monthly fee at all. The only thing you'll have to pay for is the game and maybe future add-ons.

Another thing that's cool. You can practically build your own character! And there is 5 times more variety than Jedi Academy! At least... I think it's cool. ;)

Archived