Home

Maniac Mansion concept art, where?

Zzap!

Originally posted by ATMachine

Which leaves me to wonder why the Mojo staff seem to be rather ignoring this request.

Perhaps the Mojo staff have social lives and dont have time over christmas and new year to check forums :¬:

Also it could have been lost in the hacker attack.

Yes, there was a feature we had with Maniac Mansion storyboards provided by Gary Winnick. However, they were destroyed when our primary and backup servers died in the Great Annual Mojo Crash of 2003. We're working on getting our old features back (and I do have a backup of the storyboards somewhere), but no promises as to when they will reappear.

Originally posted by telarium

Yes, there was a feature we had with Maniac Mansion storyboards provided by Gary Winnick. However, they were destroyed when our primary and backup servers died in the Great Annual Mojo Crash of 2003. We're working on getting our old features back (and I do have a backup of the storyboards somewhere), but no promises as to when they will reappear.

Excellent! Do you guys have backups of the trips to Double Fine, or were those completely destroyed?

And now, a special gift to the impatient (like me)!

I found these five pieces of MM concept art, which I took from the interview when it was first posted, hidden on the hard drive of my old computer.

mmcart.jpg

mmcart1.jpg

mmcart2.jpg

mmcart3.jpg

mmcart4.jpg

There may have been more, but that's all I have. Still, I think that's all of it that was shown.

Archived