Home

new year resolutions?

RicardoLuigi...

well...it's the new year now...for most people. i'm still waiting around for five more hours, but i can still make a new year's resolution if i want...

so everyone can post here what their new year's resolution(s) are. :)

this year...i don't want to do much stuff differently except for:

-study for big tests and stuff

-try my best at everything i do

-be more understanding

-not be as mean to the people i despise

-be more positive even in a bad situation

-don't be a bad sport when i lose at something

-eat more healthily

-don't procrastinate

-commit myself to something once i start it

and that's basically all...i'm sure that someone has more stuff than i do...so does anyone else want to share? :)

*I wanna be healthier (and sexier...if that's possible :p)

*And get a good job at a decent design studio, (or get my own one going)

*& Finally get my licence (it's a sin over here to be nearly 20 and without one)

* And finally start/join a band (I've been wanting to do this since I was 12,

but now I can actually play an instrument!)

*And hang out more with my friends who have moved away.

*And move out of home with a bunch of friends

*And make Home Brew (and give it a funny name and try to sell it to friends)

*And do a multimedia course so I can finally learn flash

*And Go to Semipermanent and AGI (really fun, really expensive conferences)

Geez, I've got a lot to do. Lucky I've 365 days to do it in!

;)

Wait long enough, it'll happen.

Anyway, I did plan on having three kids this year, and naming them Manny, Meche, and Tim Schafer....but when I thought about it a little more, I realized the logistics were simply off the charts in "bad idea"ness. For starters, having three kids in a year is no easy feat. Secondly, I've been led to believe the process involves more people than one. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) And to completely choke off the plan, I told Shiv about it. She said, "Tim, fine, but Schafer, NO. And Meche is kind of pushing it too" or something to that extent. I coulda brained her with the handle of my katana at that point. But at any rate, the idea is deader than Manny himself, and I am bereft of resolution for the Year of Greatness For The Life Of Me....2004.

Well, I didn't really make any resolutions. I'm never able to keep them, so I've given up making them.:(

If I had to think of something, I'd say to study hard for the big tests coming up. Finals in april and then entrance exams to the university. AND, it'd be nice also to become a more active poster in here.

This year I plan to: Invade Iraq; depose from power and eventually capure Saddam Hussein, pulling him from a dirty hole; and yet manage to piss off the French and the Germans in the process; then...

HEY! Waitaminnit! This isn't the list of this year's resolutions,.. AND THEY'RE NOT EVEN MINE!

I don't know who's they are, but I think I can guess...

Whoever it was musta had a good year last year, eh?

I think I'll just try to survive another year on this planet, and try not to suffer too much in the process, if at all possible.

Originally posted by Ernil

Not to be such a drag queen.

:D

I resolve to stop pretending to be the Grim Reaper, espically during Math Class..."Kristin, stop waving that sythe! You cannot reap Intermidate Algebra...and you're scaring the other students!"

No more murder...i'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

No more blood scacrfi--um...nevermind

Lose wieght, save money, do better in school, blah blah blah.

I want to be a better online gamer. More specifically, at FPS games, i'm not too bad at RTS games :dozey: . Even more specifically I want to be better at Call of Duty, my new favorite game. I have just joined [echo] clan, and they are uploading files to a dedicated server as I type this. :)

Basically, I just want to learn how to run, kill, and stay out of the way of the bullets. :dozey:

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

I wanna be better than Ray Jones.

:p

I'll need a kung-fu sidekick, alien technology and lots of nitrous oxide for my car. :dozey:

"mu-haw-haw-haw *snort*" @ zoom

:)

i am also very good at imitations.

and you never can do a better zoom rabbit imitation than me..

Originally imitated by RayJones

(*Imitating RayJones.*)

Originally imitated by Zoom Rabbit

*initiates the nitrous oxide booster*

*nothing happens*

that darn car thingy seems to be *not exisisting* in the first place, again. but it must.. otherwise i couldnt have activated those nitrous oxide booster. i'll go and find a problem for this solution..

*goes to the teleporter and activiates it with a kung-fu sidekick trick*

Ta-Daa! :max:

:p

Originally posted by Alia

Anyway, I did plan on having three kids this year, and naming them Manny, Meche, and Tim Schafer....but when I thought about it a little more, I realized the logistics were simply off the charts in "bad idea"ness. For starters, having three kids in a year is no easy feat. Secondly, I've been led to believe the process involves more people than one. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) And to completely choke off the plan, I told Shiv about it. She said, "Tim, fine, but Schafer, NO

What the hell is wrong with the name 'Schafer'?? I happen to like that name.

But you're right about Meche. Have you considered naming it "Info Cow"?

On a completely relevant note... I vowed to design an awesome game that would be almost --but not quite as good-- as Grim Fandango. Looks like I did that already. And it's only the 8th day of the New Year!!! Ha-ha!!!!

You know, the more I think of it, the more attached I get to the name, "Info Cow". Just sort of ROLLS off the tongue.

Archived