Home

Moving

Redwing

So...ya. My family and I (which of these posters, includes TK/Jared) are moving out of our house between tomorrow and the day after or so. The scary-kinda thing is we don't know where we're going to end up yet. Bad planning on my parent's part, at least partially...

The weird thing is, this has happened before. So I can't quite view this as the end of the world. But...it is kinda...odd.

Just so no one wonders if I went, if I happen to disappear for a while. ^_~

to play safe we should install such terminals on pluto, jupiter, mars and mercury. strange people like redwing usually pop up on the strangest locations..

:)

oh, and redwing, if its mars.. could you take a look after that darn mars robotic thingy which landed up there at christmas? man.. we're still waiting for a "Bleep?" .. crap.

lol....no one wants me....like our neighbor offered my mom could live there right in front of me after my mom said that me and her have no where to go, and everyone else has somewhere.

no one wants me because i'm an asshole...but then I wasn't to some people...I just think the thought of a 17 year old is ....wait...I dont get it...I really don't.

so....uh...i'm kinda stressed right now.

I was depending on our grandparents buying a house like they said they would, we didnt ask them, so I got myself a place to move in, a friend with an extra room...but I had to move in before the 25th or he would just rent it out.

my uncle said to us, blood is thicker than water, your family will always be there even when your friends arent.

well I listened to them ...out of guilt, and said ok i'll move with them, and then they argued with my mom and canceled the house...something like that.

now, they dont owe us anything....they really dont....but now...they said they would and now they arent....so i'm gonna be homeless cause I trusted my family over my friend.

that was probably the stupidest decision I have ever made in my entire life....and now I have no where to go.

do they want me?

no...they dont.....cause i'm white trash, and they are all rich and sophisticated... and i'm far from their vison of a perfect teenager.

my aunt told me I should take responsiblily for my actions.

MY ACTIONS???? this ...us getting kicked out had nothing to do with me at all, i'm a 16 year old kid....hell.....and even if it was my fault...I mean lets say for a second it was me making the decisions...and not my mom. I got myself a place....and they put the gulit trip on me and being an idiot, I listened.

now, i'm going to be homeless because of it.

so I learned, never trust your family to be there when you need them....NEVER.

i'm done complaining....but there is no where for me to go....but i'll just have to figure out a way through this.....nothing else to do.

its just kinda hard to look at this with a good attitude...I dunno...think about it.

believe me i know what ya mean, my family moved here to australia from fiji... fiji is VERY poor compared to australia even with the tourists and all. We had a lot of tough years before we finally got settled in Australia and got any REAL money. Things looked up as soon as we bought this house (the one i'm in now)... *shrugs*

Oy. I never know what to say when someone's hard-learned life lesson leads them in a direction that most would consider unlikely. 'Don't trust family,' isn't a conclusion that comes up very often; more often, the wiser point of view would seek to bind family ties more strongly, not sow the seeds of distrust.

Jared, I'm not familiar enough with your particular situation to make any kind of a moral statement about it. For one thing, I'm a stranger in another state who only has your side of the story. ;) I do know that you are the one living your life, and learning the lessons, and that you should pay attention to that process above any other source for personal wisdom. The lessons you learn yourself are your most valuable tools in life.

So don't let me interfere in your life lesson. 'Don't trust relatives,' it is. :D

For everyone else... :dozey: Trust your relatives until they give you a reason not to. The family is a vital part of our human social organization, and 99% of us need to concentrate on making it stronger.

*(Abruptly realizes that he is middle-aged, single and childless.)*

*(Stamps Hypocrite on his own forehead, backwards.)*

Anyway. :) I hope matters improve for you, and I'm sure that I speak for the rest of us as well...

Okay, scratch aunt-and-uncle's and insert grandparents. I get to be a ping-pong ball! Yay!

Jared - why not ask one of your friends if you can sleep on their couch for a little while or somewhat? (I don't think it's gonna take our mom THAT long to get a house, and if [that certain neighbor] won't let you stay with her for that time...)

After all, if our uncle gave you bad advice, maybe you should try for what you were originally trying for. ^_~

Well Pinky, you get situated soon. :p

Whereever you go, better have both a phone jack and a cable jack for internet you hear?

If it just so HAPPENS *Hold up phone cords* that your new house doesn't have phone jacks, maybe you're parents will be force to get cable modem, ne? :p

hmm i remember when we moved from fl to here, had no place to go, well...the house we wanted ended up being too costly, so we could have had to rent this really ****ty one...i stayed over at s1's a while and the rest of the family (mom, dad, sister, 4 cats and the yellow lab) stayed at a hotel for about 3 weeks. we ended up looking at another house that was up for rent (nobody was living in it), and after we saw it, we really wanted to buy it, and convinced the owner to let us do a rent for a few months then start paying for it. since i just graduated that year, my parents forced me to go job hunting....and now i work at pizza hut. at least you don't have pets...cause if you rent, the people u rent from usually turn pet owners away (yet they have no problem with smokers...how..ironic....)

good luck in finding a new home and job, i'll be praying for you.

(*stealthily posting from grandparents'* ^^)

Well, they have the Internet, so I still get to annoy you all! XD

Our problem is that we need a place for about nine (or seven) people. ^^;; People just don't want to rent to that many...^^;;

*chews on them all*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived