Home

Happy New Year

Darth Rythe

Originally posted by IG-64

And what's up with beer? It tastes like what it is: Alcohol

which is nasty in my book

Sinner! Get out of my sight! :p

By the way, there are 366 days in 2004 - yes, this year is a leap year :D How will you spend your extra day?

I must have seen the wrong edward sissorhands then, what I saw was a guy with sissors for hands that lived with a steriotype family in some stupid neiborhood where he was good at hedging and cutting hair, what I didn't see was this serious drama movie you ppl speak of...

oh, and Chase, that is why I conclude LotR is better than Big Fish but that's just MO

ewwwww

Happy New Year! I changed my post copyright :p

and... I... don't think it's rythe's birthday..... I believe he was talking about the accessive amout of people on the birthdays, that's the first thing I noticed when I got on today.... But just in case, Happy Birthday Rythe :confused:

YAY!

IG-64 Can read!

It's wasn't my B'day, I was saying how many peoples b'day's there were!.:D

Mine is the 18th of Jan.

I must have seen the wrong edward sissorhands then, what I saw was a guy with sissors for hands that lived with a steriotype family in some stupid neiborhood where he was good at hedging and cutting hair, what I didn't see was this serious drama movie you ppl speak of...

oh, and Chase, that is why I conclude LotR is better than Big Fish but that's just MO

ewwwww

Man, grow up. You really missed to point of the movie. It was a touching movie that clearly is a classic. :rolleyes:

As for Big Fish, I plan on seeing the movie tomorrow. I know it's going to be good, since every movie made by Burton is a classic in it's own. Might see it as another New Years gift to myself :p

Archived