Home

New Years Resolutions

lllKyNeSlll

Well, I want to be able to bench press at least 100 lbs.

I'm working on it though. I can do 25 consecutive pushups. I'm hoping to do 100 consecutive before the end of the year. I'll be able to pull it off, if I lift weights everyday. We have a weight room in my school. All brand new equipment. Its really awesome. We have a circuit, 30 seconds at each station. And because of that, I can lift a little bit now. And I am now able to do 25x more pushups than I could at the beginning of the year.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

I'm changing my resolution. Mine is to not triple post a lame attempt at being funny.

My resolution is to not be a pendatic little wretch who intentionally tries to piss other people off, and stir up trouble.

Blown it...

Originally posted by The_One

Blown it...

Probably not the first or last time those two words have escaped your lips...You should really lighten up. Try masturbation or a hobby until you can get a girlfriend. All that tension's not good for the heart. It's probably turning into a tumor as I type this.

Originally posted by CapNColostomy

Probably not the first or last time those two words have escaped your lips...You should really lighten up. Try masturbation or a hobby until you can get a girlfriend. All that tension's not good for the heart. It's probably turning into a tumor as I type this.

:lol:

classy flaming! ;)

*goes back to the sideline* :|

Archived