Home

New Years Resolutions

lllKyNeSlll

Well, excuse me Sir, but you seem to have conveniently neglected the fact that you are in fact the poor individual who needs a little “lightening up”. Your attitude stinks like a rotting Trout, and if you really feel the need to insult, and patronise those who you deem “below you”, this is not the place for it. For many a thread I have seen you snap sharply, and unfairly, at other members of these message boards. Perhaps you should consider your own attitude around here, before opening your mouth and criticising other people. If you, for once, stopped to take a look around, you would realise there are a few thousand members, besides you, on these boards. Showing a bit of respect for them wouldn’t do any harm – as opposed to making cheap and pathetic jokes, that go out of their way to insult them.

Now, go back to your high horse, jump off it and try flying like a bird. Perhaps you’ll see the “bigger picture” whilst you’re up there, and contemplate the fact that maybe you are in the wrong… I’m probably just dreaming though, because that will most likely never happen…

Originally posted by The_One

Well, excuse me Sir, but you seem to have conveniently neglected the fact that you are in fact the poor individual who needs a little “lightening up”. Your attitude stinks like a rotting Trout, and if you really feel the need to insult, and patronise those who you deem “below you”, this is not the place for it. For many a thread I have seen you snap sharply, and unfairly, at other members of these message boards. Perhaps you should consider your own attitude around here, before opening your mouth and criticising other people. If you, for once, stopped to take a look around, you would realise there are a few thousand members, besides you, on these boards. Showing a bit of respect for them wouldn’t do any harm – as opposed to making cheap and pathetic jokes, that go out of their way to insult them.

Now, go back to your high horse, jump off it and try flying like a bird. Perhaps you’ll see the “bigger picture” whilst you’re up there, and contemplate the fact that maybe you are in the wrong… I’m probably just dreaming though, because that will most likely never happen…

Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I must've dozed off. Really, I tried to read your essay/novel but I kept getting drowsey 1/3 of the way through it. But anyways, as a token of good will, I got you this:

P16102.jpg I thought it might go good with your whine.

Archived