Home

the "...................IF" server...

sup3rsnail

I recommend no-one to visit their server, The admins are so effin abusive it aint even funny!

They insult the server-goers, Everywhere I'd look I'd see people asleep.

They kick for not fighting or being "afk or brb"

Ugh, I was just kicked for being AFK too long (3 minutes)

>.<

Sounds like they haven't changed from their JO days. You'd think they'd grow a brain stem by now.

Actually, one IF server that's not bad is the IF Siege server. The map's forever stuck on Hoth siege, but since it's my favorite of the three siege maps, I don't mind. There's no abusive admin mods there because it'd be hard to come up with an excuse to enable such a mod on a siege gametype.

I shudder to think about what may happen if they do...

They kick for not fighting or being "afk or brb"

I kick people from my server if somone is just doing completely nothing, if they intend to join in and fight and they say afk or brb i wont, but my servers got 10 slots and i dont want it wasted on idle chatters who scream lamer everytime somone frags them, that part i can understand them doing in there server, even if it is alot more slots.

You check a server's ip to make sure its not blacklisted before you join? Thats gotta be time consuming.

Visit the same few servers regularly, (once you've found one without abusive admins). And if stuff like that happens, just leave (or let them kick ya) and don't bother trying to rejoin it.

Archived