Home

Getting Prestige**spoliers**

Captain LeChuck

You can gain some prestige inside as well, just not that much. You will most likely have to go outside.

Prestige inside:

You can go to the interrogation room and interrogate the prisoner. That will give you some prestige. You could learn the Sith code, and gain some prestige. I think thats about it, the rest is outside. Also you can have fun double crossing Yuthura and Uthar :).

-Clemme

hmm so you followed bastila's suggestions and went to korriban after dantooine huh... bad move, you should have gone to tatooine, he's a much easier target there...

anyway getting prestige isnt hard, here are some things you can do:

1) Learn the code of the Sith from Yuthura and go to Uthar and tell him you know it.

2) Tell Uthar of Yuthura's plot

3) Have Uthar believe that students in the shyrack caves are dead. Wether you actually kill them or help them escape, is up to you, but this will get you prestige.

4) Recover Ajunta Pall's blade from his tomb in the Valley of the Dark Lords. Kill Shaardan who will be waiting near the entrance for more prestige.

5) Destroy the Rogue Assassin Droid in Marka Ragnos' tomb in the Valley. Go to Uthar and tell him for prestige.

6) Either kill Jorak Uln in Tulak Hord's tomb, or pass his test and receive his tablet. Show it to Uthar for prestige.

7) Convince Lazshowe that you can help her with her plan. Kill her after you are done and go to Uthar for prestige.

8) Kill Kel Algwynn after accusing him of being a fake sith. Go to Uthar and tell him for prestige.

9) Go to the interrogation room and get the mandalorian prisoner to tell you where his weapons cache is. Then tell this to Uthar for prestige.

of course these are all rather dark ways of solving them. Some will also gain you lightside points if you go for a different approach, namely:

3) If you help the students flee, you will get lightside points.

4) Talk to the spirit of Ajunta Pall and convince him that he can still go back to the light side.

6) If you spare Mekel by answering Jorak Uln's questions in a lightside way, or simply refusing to answer at all, you get lightside points after Mekel uses the force to free you from Jorak's grip. Convince Mekel to abandon the Sith ways for even more light side points.

8) Convince Kel Algwynn that maybe the sith aren't for him.

9) Convince the mandalorian prisoner that you wish to free him. Follow his instructions and gain lightside points.

there are also more ways to get lightside points but telling you that would spoil alot of the story for you... so I wont...

i think he was more referring to things to do inside.

the only ones i can think of are telling uthar of yuthura's plot. this is actually a way to gain alot of prestige. (how you advance from here will determine ls or ds points. there is a way to proceed without ds points. nothing here seems to be set in stone) the manadlaorian prisoner can be convinced you want to help him, then he will tell you to use the computer to put him into a catatonic state, saying he can exist in such a state without dying, and that they will dump him and he can then escape. if you do this you can gain ls points, and still tell uthar you know where the cache is(as the mandalorian will tell you before he passes out) and gain prestige this way. the code of the sith of ocurse is the first way. but i think this will still leave you one short. and at the moment i can't think of anymore inside.

you can't convince him you want to free him? all it takes is two persuasive comments. didn't really think this had too much to do with your persuade skill. as i got it every time regardless of how much i had focused on persuade and charisma.

but if you want ds points here it goes:

the quick and dirty method:

high dose of truth serum(5), a small does of anti-serum(4), and another high dose of truth serum(9).

well that's not really TOO bad. i'd say make another stop before korriban or try things to gain xp that will not put you in harm's way.

try this:

have you talked to lurze kesh outside the cantina, he will tell you of a spice stash that should be on ahidden compartment in the ebon hawk. it's in the storage room the stowaway was in. you may have already seen it. by this point i had wondered about that compartment for some time as you can not open it until lurze gives you the code. you can give it to him for some xp and another small sidequest involving delivering a box to on tatooine. which will aslo gain you xp. with both of thse quests you should have decent money and gain some xp. and if you have not tried the stowaway quest yet, you might want to do it as well. also going to tatooine before getting the star map on jkorriban should negate any triggers that could cause you problems, as you have not gained another star map yet. there would also be acouple of things you could do for xp on tatooine without adavcning the plot too far.

i would advise you to play the game in this order for the least difficulty: tatooine, kashyyyk, manaan, korriban...

calo is a bitch on korriban but much easier on tatooine... and if you play manaan as the third planet you get an item you otherwise wouldnt get... but you'll find that out if you're an obsessive remains looter like me....

yes that was a plus. i plan on manaan being third when i go through on the ds.

couldn't bring myself to use a red lightsaber on the ls trip through. and once the red crystal comes out, it's just another lightsaber

but i actually plan on taking korriban on first my next ls trip. as if you do so:

you can return to dantooine and converse with anyone you turned to the lightside while on korriban. just think that would be really interesting.

yes i found the groups with one elite warrior and two holy warriors could be pretty tough as well. but don't worry, that's the only group formation they attack in. obe elite and two holy. or is it two elite and one holy. ni i'm pretty sure it's the former and not the latter.

the waves that attack the sandcrawler, and the ones at the entrance to the sand people warrior will be mostly if not all regular sandpeople warriors.

uh. i didn't. i brought hk-47 and negotiated peace. it was the only way to get ls points. afterwards however, if you attempted peace, i trade the dragon pearl for a story, and by now the chieftan had already given you his gaffi stick for gaining peace. then when you've heard the history either ask a question that will piss the storyteller off, or open a wicker bin and they'll all attack you. but as the chieftan no longer has his gaffi stick he's swinging at you with his fists:) he's alot easier then. and then you can get your dragon pearl back. :)

Archived