Home

Deathmatch: Malak vs Vader

-NGE-

Which breath-impaired darksider will win?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which breath-impaired darksider will win?

• Darth Malak
    • Darth Vader

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone noticed that Yoda's fighting style is basically spamming the blue stance in Jedi Knight? It's really funny, he's such a n00b :) Anyway, I think whatever Palpatine may be Vader is a Dark Lord in terms of power. That sith lord's ghost said "Dark Lords of the Sith" in plural refering to them before they started fighting I believe, and really, it's not like some governmental position. Malak might not have called himself that earlier just because Revan would have laughed at and/or killed him. I someone who has to just endure being called

meatbag

can't really go that far can he?

Originally posted by borked

Vader has more balls than the rest, you know...

I dunno about that... I mean, Darth Maul was a badass who must have had big balls of steel, attacking two Jedi! Darth Vader doesn't look like a dare devil to me, but he doesn't have to be a badass, because he's just better than the rest!

• 2 weeks later...

Got to be Vader

Plus did all you voting for Malak not see

Malak groveling on his knees at the end come on the guy clearly sucks!

and whovever said darth maul did you not see obi wan hand it to him he fell for the oldest trick in the book and then we all saw vader show obi whos boss! Case Closed

Vader is clearly the superior out of those 2, however as previously mentioned Exar Kun could whoop @ss on any of the known Sith and Revan is also superior to Malak, regardless of whether you play LS or DS (assuming you win that is)

OK, now that we know whos kicks more ass between Vadert and Malak, lets see how the MOVIE Sith Lord stack against each other. These would be Vader, Palpatine, Maul, Sidious, Dooku (Tyrannus). Am i missing anyone else?

Palpatine and Sidious are the same person are they not, that being the emperor, Maul is cool but not in the same league as Vader, though he may give Malak a run for his money, and Dooku is a Sith, but not a lord of the Sith as far as I am aware.

As far as Vader being a Dark Lord of the Sith, I seem to recall reading on the galaxies website

The films explicitly state that there are only two Sith Lords at any given time, and the two during the time of Star Wars Galaxies have been clearly identified as the Emperor and Darth Vader.

Originally posted by Camcarneyar

and Dooku is a Sith, but not a lord of the Sith as far as I am aware.

As far as Vader being a Dark Lord of the Sith, I seem to recall reading on the galaxies website [/b]

but sidious clearly called dooku by his sith name, which was Lord Tyrannus. being that he is 1 of 2 sith at the time i would consider him a dark lord of the sith, even though he is a fallen jedi.

On topic, Vader owns. period. if malak and vader were both on the star forge, vader would draw more power b/c he is the chosen one and he would be able to hop around faster than yoda and really put some serious hurt on the whining malak. did anakin/vader whine (sp) when he lost, nope.:D

Archived