Home

Taivon for JA console comand???

Jedi Runt

hey i was wondering if anyone knows the command for the tavion that you fight in Jedi Academy. if you type in tavion, you get the one from Jedi Outcast.

also if anyone knows a way to keep her textured, (when you load it goes back to that non-textured look which sucks), i typed in the

Playermodel Tavion model_default model exc., you become the old tavion, but it gives some kind of error, you can still play as her, but when you load you go untextured. i was wondering if anyone knew how to fix that?

If it's just a MP model or skin, you move the pk3 file to your Jedi Academy directory under the base folder. It should look something like this:

C:/Program Files/Lucasarts/Jedi Academy/GameData/base

(at least, that's where my game is located)

Then fire up MP and the model/skin should be available.

Regarding mods that change gameplay, such as different animations, SP conversions, etc:

Place the file(s) in your Jedi Academy directory, but under GameData this time. Create a new folder under GameData and place the files in that new folder. Give the folder a title. For example, if you downloaded a mod that gives you new animations, put a title like "Cool Animations" on the folder.

Fire up JA MP or SP. (depending on what the mod is for) From the main menu, open up the Setup menu, then the Mods submenu. Your mod should be selectable from an available list. Select the mod and you're on your way.

i downloaded the mod, (figured out what a pk3 file is too), an exotic sabers mod, and saved it to a new folder that i put in the game data folder. then i loaded SP, and went to setup, clicked mods but the menu was empty? am i doing something wrong?

Originally posted by Jedi Runt

i downloaded the mod, (figured out what a pk3 file is too), an exotic sabers mod, and saved it to a new folder that i put in the game data folder. then i loaded SP, and went to setup, clicked mods but the menu was empty? am i doing something wrong?

You'll have to make a folder and put it in gamedata.

Eg. Make a folder called "mods", then put the pk3 file insdie the mods and extract the "mods" folder to gamedata. The word "mods" should appear now

Archived