Home

how was everyone's new years eve?

Natty

Earlier in the night I went to a friends BBQ. Stole some of her glow sticks and left there about 9:30pm and headed into the city to party at one of my fave gay clubs. Got trashed and had to put up with all the fabulous gay guys. I don't really remember much other than calling all these different people screaming 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' on the phone to assorted people.

Had a couple of gay guys obsessing over my hair. I was like "ummmm ok then... it's only hair" I seem to notice that gay guys treat you like a little doll. "ohhhh you're so pretty look at your hair, you're so cute" yes, ok dears. That's nice. Stop touching my hair.

Ummm I kissed one of my best friends and now I realize I like him again, but he's gay. I'll get over it though.

I got really drunk and don't really remember much though.

Originally posted by Natty

Ummm I kissed one of my best friends and now I realize I like him again, but he's gay. I'll get over it though.

Been there. Done that. What sucks is gay guys are usually the best kissers. :mad:

Which club were you at? Cause one of my best friends ants me to go out in melbourne and be his "fag hag", just wondering what number of scary dykes there are up there per capita when you go to those places. Plus I'm guessing it would be impossible to pick up .

I did nothing for the first time in years, mainly cause most of my friends were working and the other few went to a house party IN FREAKING BOX HILL. Yeah. I should have used my magical powers to get over there, it's like two hours away and I have no car. Damn them. I wasn't gonna get caught in that public transport nightmare for a bunch of friends-of-friends getting drunk and asking "who are you again?"

So I got drunk with my sister and listened to the Alkaline trio and Anti Flag really loud. Woo. First time in like 3 years that I didn't get a new years pash. Feel for me.

I went to the Strangefolk new years eve show in Portland. Then I stayed at a hotel with some friends. At about 3 in the morning (we weren't asleep, I was in the process of getting drunk) some one set the damn fire alarm off in the hotel. So we had to go down eigth flights of stairs. And then we had to go back up them. Not so easy to do when your well on your way to getting sh*tfaced. So then our pizza came and we ate that, and we kind of went to bed, except I was drunk and sleeping on the floor with this friend and we hooked up which of course turned out to be a huge mistake(I knew it was, I was just kind of wasted so I wasn't using good judgement, he was a little drunk too). So I hooked up with this guy (who I had driven down with and was driving home with) needless to say the ride home was pretty awkward at first but we kind of talked about it and it seems we're all ok now, the end of the trip was normal. Oh yeah, and one of my freinds slept in the bathtub. I was stiff after the floor, I'd imagine the tub would be much much worse. Anyway so my NYE was... eventful to say the least.

except I was drunk and sleeping on the floor with this friend and we hooked up which of course turned out to be a huge mistake

Heh. She couldn't think of a more literal way to say "Had Sex With" than hooked themselves together.

...hooked up. heh.

Originally posted by muskawo

Which club were you at? Cause one of my best friends ants me to go out in melbourne and be his "fag hag", just wondering what number of scary dykes there are up there per capita when you go to those places. Plus I'm guessing it would be impossible to pick up .

I usually go to DIVA which is on Commercial Rd. I usually try and avoid the Market (also on Commercial Rd) because I know for a fact that they do drugs there. And sometimes I'll go to the Xchange which is cool because it has the nightclub bit, but it also has a lounge area. I LOVE Diva because of all the camp 80's music they play (so I'm in heaven) and the Xchange plays a bit of everything. The market seems to play more techno stuff.

On the VERY rare occasion I can be found at the Greyhound in St Kilda.

Ummmmmm as for dykes, I haven't really seen any. I'm too busy perving on the hot, yummy gay guys :) But there's a few but there's mostly gay guys. I think the majority of females there are all faghags. I've only seen in the year I've been going out, probably 3 or 4 lesbian couples compared to about 300 gay couples.

In all honesty, I prefer gay clubs. Not in the mood for a bf, but I feel safer at a gay club. There's no icky, sleazy guys there who will hit on you every 5mins. Sure you have the bitchy queens arguing at each other and it's like an episode out of days of our lives, but they do look after you. It's so sweet.

Oh, right, thanks for the info. The only "gay bar" type place we have in Geelong is the railway, and I wont go there purely because of the stories I've heard. Then again, none of my gay friends go there either, it's that dodgey.

Yeah, I'm sure my friend has talked about the market . But my group of friends are far from anti-drugs, which might explain it.

He mainly goes to some place called Q and A (Queer and Alternative) have you heard of it? Apparently its more of a pub than a club though.

I know what you mean about the seedy old gay guys! Geelong is really bad for that I think. Cause there aren't enough clubs for some to be the "scary old people" clubs and the rest to be young people clubs. Unless you're at the Torquay pub, all the guys there look about 14, and they were wearing trucker hats at one o clock at night when I was there. Unfortunately I missed out on seeing drunk Geelong footballers get kicked out. That was about two weeks after I went.

Anyway, thanks again. Now I can faghag without any qualms.

After most of my family shipped out to their respective parties, the rest of them tried to entice me into a game of Sorry and a family movie. I knew from sad experience that those two activities can quickly erupt into violent skirmishes, so I declined.

Instead, I hung out with Manny, Mikhail and Guybrush in my room, drank nothing stronger than cranberry juice, painted, sang, danced, talked on AIM, and felt overall very agreeable and benevolent towards the world until 3 am, when I went to bed.

I always feel benevolent towards the world when I'm not directly in it.

Well.. till 0.00 hour, I was with my family, after that, I went to some frends... drinking beer, watching fireworks.. and after that, I went to our local pub, drinking beer till 5.30 in the morning,..

It is not just some old mans pub.. on special occations, and saterdays, there are DJ's playing party hits, and the place is full of lovely women... :D

Archived