Home

True 3D

IG-64

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, sometimes I even amaze myself. Took me hours but I finally got it, you have to kinda strain on this since they're so far apart, but believe me, it's worth it:

030104-terminator.jpg

actually looks kinda scary, like he's popping out and he's gonna blow your head off :p

oh, and btw, you might be able to use this

I had to make an accurate popout so I had to cut him out, I often use pink because it's a colour I would never otherwise use, so you can just fill in the pink with whatever you wan't enjoy :thumbsup:

as for me i'm going to bed *looks at pic one last time* oo ahh... oww *rubs eyes* good night.

Originally posted by Phizzle

OMFG, first you need to know how to cross your eyes. After you do that, look at the two images in the center of them until there is an image inbetween them, it will look 3d.

You mean make one eye look at one thing and the other one look at another. Something like that?

Or make your eyes see double?

Originally posted by IG-64

Well, sometimes I even amaze myself. Took me hours but I finally got it, you have to kinda strain on this since they're so far apart, but believe me, it's worth it:

030104-terminator.jpg

actually looks kinda scary, like he's popping out and he's gonna blow your head off :p

oh, and btw, you might be able to use this

I had to make an accurate popout so I had to cut him out, I often use pink because it's a colour I would never otherwise use, so you can just fill in the pink with whatever you wan't enjoy :thumbsup:

as for me i'm going to bed *looks at pic one last time* oo ahh... oww *rubs eyes* good night.

OMFG!!! :eek: AWESOME JOB IG!!! Thanks heaps dude for the 3D shot and also for the cutout. Awesome job IG. Thanks again dude :), cheers. :cheers:

Originally posted by DarkLord60

That dot one was cool but I can't see the terminator one.

Dude, you gotta try, it's my best one yet, thanks for the praise dudes, it makes me feel... Content :D

any more requests?

[EDIT] Just wanted to know, is there a good free program besides MS Paint, mainly because of the selection tools and the undo button

do you get what you have to do? The crossing eyes thing and the images meeting in the middle thing?

[EDIT] Oh, I forgot, thanks so much Jedi Luke, I appreciate your attention greatly

and does anyone have any more requests? (I like those)

Archived