Home

True 3D

IG-64

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i tried a really long time though it doesn't really work, as posed before, do you have to make your eyes see double or just stare in the middle?

some requests if you want so (i got lotsa ideas); padme, some star wars character (like bastila from kotr for example) , bush, the queen of england, a dog...

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

i tried a really long time though it doesn't really work, as posed before, do you have to make your eyes see double or just stare in the middle?

some requests if you want so (i got lotsa ideas); padme, some star wars character (like bastila from kotr for example) , bush, the queen of england, a dog...

Make your eyes see double and (for some strange reason) your eyes will lock the pictures from your alternate eyes (see diagram... closely read it) creating a single image of the 2 different images I made, making it 3D, got it?

oh, and, stuff like that is boring, I wanna do a picture you think is cool (like Jedi Luke's terminator) and see how you like it :D

NOTE TO ALL THAT CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT:

Read all of my posts and looka at the diagram carefully, if you still can't figure it out then don't waste your time.

[EDIT]Hey, Phizzle, maybe later, my eyes hurt and i'm probably gonna go to bed soon, cya

Originally posted by ZDawg

Cross you eyes, make the 2 images meet in the center, so it looks like its forming 3 images, the center one will be 3D... pritty cool

How do you do it IG? is it just cutting out the image and making afew different colors?

Actually it was pretty easy once I figured it out, I just cut the part I want out and if I want it to be closer to you I move that particular cut farther away from its clone, if I want it to be farther i move it closer that way each image works as an eye and if the images are slightly distorted in the way I explaned it comes up 3D

I only usually move each piece about 1-6 pixels, and I alternate left and right pictures every time I move

Example: I have something I want to be really close up, so I make it 6 pixels apart, 3 for each picture. Move the left picture's cutout left 3 pixels and the right picture's cutout right 3 pixels, and when you cross your eyes it appears closer to you than anything else, got it?

Originally posted by IG-64

Example: I have something I want to be really close up, so I make it 6 pixels apart, 3 for each picture. Move the left picture's cutout left 3 pixels and the right picture's cutout right 3 pixels, and when you cross your eyes it appears closer to you than anything else, got it?

Sweet, dude, Im gonna give it a shot some time.

Originally posted by ZDawg

Saweeet, I luv teh stars

Well I got it... kinda:

3d5z.jpg

Looks crapy, but I got the Idea of how it works... when I get back from work i'll try a good one.

You gotta try to do more to your pics, decide what goes where

Like this:

070104-trooper.JPG

[EDIT] Here's another, it's small but efficent:

070104-luke.JPG

Archived