Home

bug? (JA SP missions repeated?)

wezelon

It's really quite obvious it's a bug he's talking about..

Your "Its Time" thread could mean anything - a release of a mod, you just got the game and are about to play, start a petition against random something etc. etc.

Please give it up, the mods here are pretty fair and only do what they need to. I garuntee you (expception of mercatfat :D j/k)

Weez, patch your game to 1.01, I think something like this is in the fix-list :)

One of the things that still haunts me in SP is that sometimes if you use the cheats to raise your force levels, you can't continue on because all of the force powers are maxed. This also happened to me after I patched it to 1.01. Instead of using the cheat "setforceall X", open the config file for SP and bind a key to set force powers. For example, I have this in mine:

bind H "helpusobi 1; setmindtrick 5; setsaberall 5; setsaberthrow 5; setsaberoffense 5; setsaberdefense 5; setforcejump 5; setforcepush 5; setforcepull 5; setforcetelepathy 5; setforcespeed 5; setforcegrip 0; setforcelightning 0; setforcerage 0"

Then, right before you complete the mission, use the cheat "setforceall X" to lower your force powers. The patch did help, but for whatever reasons, I still have that happen to me.

The problem is not a bug.

Its someone who struggles to complete the more than easy sp missions and can't operate the cheat function.

As cheats are unsupported, any adverse effects cannot be described as a bug, hence this thread is not only vague, but incorrectly named.

It shiuld be renamed to something more appropriate:

ie. "Nub seeks help"

"Having Trouble cheating"

"I 3m dunb. Hlep"

"Nub seeks how to cheat"

"Help me, I=nub"

To be fair, Duty is correct in stating that cheats are not supported, and problems caused by them are not bugs per se. There may be ways around such issues, but it is not the fault of the game that it doesn't handle all these cheats in every case.

But someone shouldn't be flamed for simply asking the question.

• 2 weeks later...

I had something like this happen.

After completing the first 3 levels in the first tier, the first two became avalible agian. i did them again, thinking "cool, free force points!" after completing those, kyle made me go back to the academy. no cheats

Archived