Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

Green was used in Galactic Battlegrounds. Also, you may care what is being shot at you. What if you are in a ship or another AT-AT. They may be able to withstand certain blows. They may want to move out of the way more for alternate fire (it is devastating, it can damage your own vehicle!!).

Now the AT-AT has shields!! I'll be coming back with some screenshots!!

:fett:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL.

Umm, I took screenshots of the AT-AT's shields, but I did it in the OJP Beta Enhanced Mod, so the screenshots all appear as a black picture. I may have screens tomorrow. I'm not sure though, because I have a Tennis match tomorrow and possibly homework.

oke i bet this is going to be REALY unfair for the ATAT like SnowSpeeders are Seriously too fast for it youd have to turn it and then the snowspeeder is at the oter side lol and since jka Flying sucks they'l just fly in circles above you and shoot

Originally posted by MadCow1989

oke i bet this is going to be REALY unfair for the ATAT like SnowSpeeders are Seriously too fast for it youd have to turn it and then the snowspeeder is at the oter side lol and since jka Flying sucks they'l just fly in circles above you and shoot

Yeah, I want tow cable :( I guess I'll just have to wait for Battlefront ;)

About galactic battleground, the reason it is green (isn't it light blue?) Is to indicate that it's anti armored or buildings or something. Don't take GB too seriously, they got flying gungans.

Originally posted by majinrevan

YEAH!!

I finally did it. My AT-AT has to be the best!! The sounds work, the size is okay (the bounding box). The lasers are perfect too. And the speed is perfect. Primary fire shoots the atat_laser, changed to look like the Hoth Turret. Alternate fire shoots the atat_gun, changed to look like the Imperial Laser, but with new sounds. The sounds actually are from the movie The Empire Strikes Back. The sounds sound exactly like an AT-AT.

Duncan_10158, if you don't use my AT-AT, I'm sorry to say, but you are crazy (because it is so good)!!

Duncan_10158, what is your e-mail address, I'll send it to you. It is only, like, 900-something KBs.

MadCow1989, I'll send it to you too.

Dolmkazzahr, I am working on your shuttle. Please go to the thread that I have started on it in the Editing Requests section.

:atat: :atat: :fett::atat: :atat: <---- Boba Fett's AT-AT honor guard!!

Wow man, don't get overheat :p

Originally posted by Dolmkazaahr

Majin, the screenshots at the top of the page dont work it say 'cant find if you are site owner look in help directory, blaaa blaaa bla bla'

Whats wrong?

It's GeoCities and hotlinking. You have to copy & paste the link into the address bar to load the picts.

YEAH!!

I finally did it. My AT-AT has to be the best!! The sounds work, the size is okay (the bounding box). The lasers are perfect too. And the speed is perfect. Primary fire shoots the atat_laser, changed to look like the Hoth Turret. Alternate fire shoots the atat_gun, changed to look like the Imperial Laser, but with new sounds. The sounds actually are from the movie The Empire Strikes Back. The sounds sound exactly like an AT-AT.

Duncan_10158, if you don't use my AT-AT, I'm sorry to say, but you are crazy (because it is so good)!!

Duncan_10158, what is your e-mail address, I'll send it to you. It is only, like, 900-something KBs.

MadCow1989, I'll send it to you too.

You keep sending it to people. Can you release it if it's all good now?

Okay so I'll assume there is going to be one of these two ATATs on jk2files or pcgamemods in lets say Mid to late May?

Or do we have to wait longer?

I will devote 14 hours a day to making a map that can host these vehicles, I just need the vehicle. ;)

I'm not releasing the AT-AT unless Duncan_10158 tells me to. He still has to post here and tell me about how my AT-AT was. I have recently added shields. I am making the shields stronger because of what MadCow1989 said. The AT-AT would have a difficult time shooting down ships!!

So, more health!!

Some dude named Kamakazi-something PMed me and asked me for the AT-AT. He didn't give me his e-mail address though...

Dolmkazaahr, the problem with the site is what Lei Hng Wei said. You have to press enter in the address bar again when you get to the "Page Not Found" page.

Screenshots will be arriving within the hour!! It is currently 8:07 P.M. (Eastern Time).

O.K., here are some screenshots!!

Shields under attack:

http://www.geocities.com/majinrevan/shot0074.jpg

Shields under attack:

http://www.geocities.com/majinrevan/shot0075.jpg

Shields under attack:

http://www.geocities.com/majinrevan/shot0076.jpg

Shields under attack:

http://www.geocities.com/majinrevan/shot0077.jpg

Head:

http://www.geocities.com/majinrevan/shot0086.jpg

Well those are the screenshots. I made the shields more powerful too.

MadCow1989 and DogGy, please take time to read the above posts. GeoCities doesn't allow "hotlinking." So, you do this: When you get to the "File Not Found" page, press enter in the address bar. It'll load the picture, LOL.

DogGy, yes I did say it was mine. Here is why: It is. Duncan_10158 made the beta version. I re-modded it completely!! It is easier to call it "my AT-AT" rather than say Dunacn101_58's AT-AT for the beta and the remake. Plus, he didn't make the new version. I did. He just supplied a model, animations, a skin (which I fixed), and temporary .veh and .npc files.

So, try to look at the screens again. They do work, if you do what I said in the beginning of this post.

MadCow1989 and DogGy, please take time to read the above posts. GeoCities doesn't allow "hotlinking." So, you do this: When you get to the "File Not Found" page, press enter in the address bar. It'll load the picture, LOL.

Actually, I got that wrong. Do what Lei Hng Wei said. Copy the links, then paste them into the address bar, then it should work, LOL.

Archived