Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

Originally posted by Kage[bDC]

1: For the hoth place i think there should be a huge hanger (for imps) with like 3 At_At and then like little at-st's swoops ect

the rebel base shoud have that trench (long 1) and a dish that u can destroy for fun , a few super laser turrets and then the hoth base

The Imperials shouldn't have a hanger. They landed on Hoth and started their attack... they never had a base.

and maybe far far away there sohuld be a cave underground that has a invincible Wampa in there :p:deathii:

Invincible why?

and for the rebels there should be a hanger inside with a chute leading up into hoth airspace

xwing , snowys , ect.

The battle of Hoth never went into space.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, i just finished the animation! the most time consuming work is done now. we wont add any new animations anymore as long we didnt get across something in the coding process that we thing would be an additional great feature.

also i point i have to mention, cause the bone movements are limited in distance they can move in animation, and this is linked somehow to the model size, i have to scale down the ATAT to about 2/3 of the size on the pictures. so the ATAT is abit smaller then i wanted but its still hugh. i will post some pics soon.

about Kage[bDC] suggestions, i am not a mapper as somebody already said.

the fps discussion should be kept on the ground, remember the ATAT has about the same polygone count as a playermodel (probably even less then a community made playermodel cause i will add LOD support that most of those doesnt have). so if you can play with 16 playermodels at a resonable fps, then you have the same fps with 16 ATAT on a map.

also i point i have to mention, cause the bone movements are limited in distance they can move in animation, and this is linked somehow to the model size, i have to scale down the ATAT to about 2/3 of the size on the pictures. so the ATAT is abit smaller then i wanted but its still hugh. i will post some pics soon.

Yeah! :D

Mr.Duncan,we meet at last,i am DARTH-BUTTER,yup...do u know who my favorite characters are???They are Boba and Jango Fett,My friends are making another asteroids map,and you guest it,The Geonosis asteroid field,it will have a hangar with Obi-wan's ship.Heres the BIG problem,theres a ship missing,The Slave ship(or FireSpray Republic ship),i thought when you are not buysy,three of my friends will help you build it,ALREADY they have made 1 of the weapons,The Seismic Charges!I hate being a bit bossy but,can oyu build it,try and get it the right size.Thank you 4 your assistance,Peace!

I think you'll have to wait for a very long time butter :o .

Duncan has many projects at the moment (I think).

And Manquesa is already making a Slave I, wich is 45 % done.

Autobot Traitor is right, check that topic.

Originally posted by DARTH-BUTTER

Mr.Duncan,we meet at last,i am DARTH-BUTTER,yup...do u know who my favorite characters are???They are Boba and Jango Fett,My friends are making another asteroids map,and you guest it,The Geonosis asteroid field,it will have a hangar with Obi-wan's ship.Heres the BIG problem,theres a ship missing,The Slave ship(or FireSpray Republic ship),i thought when you are not buysy,three of my friends will help you build it,ALREADY they have made 1 of the weapons,The Seismic Charges!I hate being a bit bossy but,can oyu build it,try and get it the right size.Thank you 4 your assistance,Peace!

:rolleyes:

Holy crap, dude. Put SPACES after punctuation for christ's sake!

My friends are making another asteroids map,and you guest it,The Geonosis asteroid field,it will have a hangar with Obi-wan's ship.Heres the BIG problem,theres a ship missing,The Slave ship(or FireSpray Republic ship),

Hahaha, that is funny!! I am making a Prequel Era Asteroids TFFA map. I just need permission from Manquesa for his Slave I, permission from KHaRMa for his Droid Starfighter and Geonosian Fighter, permission from the AotCTC to use my remake of their Republic Gunship and their Jedi Starfighter and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

So, please don't post here as others have said. The Slave I is being made by Manquesa and Duncan is certainly way to busy to make one for nothing. Also, I am making a Prequel Era Asteroids TFFA map, so you don't need to have your friends make one. Unless, it would be a duel map. Slave I Vs. Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter.

:fett:

Originally posted by majinrevan

Hahaha, that is funny!! I am making a Prequel Era Asteroids TFFA map. I just need permission from Manquesa for his Slave I, permission from KHaRMa for his Droid Starfighter and Geonosian Fighter, permission from the AotCTC to use my remake of their Republic Gunship and their Jedi Starfighter and Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

Good luck getting permission from AOTCTC for any of their models...Dark Lord will probably have another $&it fit

It looks really good to me! :)

In fact all the stuff on your page looks good! :D

Even if it has to be a little smaller to function better, the AT-AT still looks huge (especially compared to the AT-ST next to it). I think that's still a good size for it.

That looks like it will be a lot of fun in-game. All the work is much appreciated. Good job!:)

Archived