Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

This is truly gona be the greatest vehicle of all time, i mean come on theres been some good vehicles but this is going to be awsome.I wish people would stop asking questions that have already been answered...READ THE FLAMIN THING AND U WILL PROBABLY FIND WHAT U WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also have a question, when this devine holy thing come out, what site will it be available from apart from Duncans own site?

And if anyone has just done a smuggling run and the corporate sector police are on your tale, come to any of my 457 smuggler-havens, centered on Nar Shadaa.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must admit that now it looks a tiny bit too small (it's supposed to be about 3 times higher than the AT ST, but still looks better.

Originally posted by TK-8252

Spam...

13. You may not post threads dealing with the amount of posts, post status, or rank you or a fellow member has.

3 more posts, and you got a glowing name, doesn't that make you wanna spam?

Originally posted by majinrevan

Hey, Duncan_10158, can I modify or use your AT-AT once it comes out? Please? I am now what I like to call a RIM (Remaking Improving Modder).

why modify the AT-AT once it comes out? you could help me to improve it befor it comes out, so it comes out improved. why not?

Originally posted by Duncan_10158

why modify the AT-AT once it comes out? you could help me to improve it befor it comes out, so it comes out improved. why not?

Hey!! Thanks. I'll be sure to help you. How would I get it though? E-mail? Website?

Originally posted by Dolmkazaahr

What site will ur Prequal TFFA ASTEROIDS level come out on since AOTCTC will obviously block it (pompous gits).

Umm, here is my site: http://www.geocities.com/majinrevan.

Go there to download it, soon I'll have other files. Though, I may need to create new accounts since Geo Cities only allows 14 MB per user, and the Prequel Era Asteroids TFFA Mod is 11 something MB. Spread the word about my site. Hope you like it!!

:fett:

Thanks MajinRevan, I really appreciate it.I know that the AOTCTC are doing alot of work and i thank most of them for there work an all but they should take critisism and they are being pompous gits about ur vehicles and i think they shouldn't be disabled, i downloaded ur new and Improved Republic Gunship and it was well better(i got it from Lucasfiles).I was so annoyed about the vehicles being disabled that i went and found ur thread and voted on the poll for ur vehicles to be re-enabled.I think the AOTCTC are being overprotective and should be stopped.

Good luck MajinRaven and I luv ur mods.

Thanks, that will be good Majin Raven I'll have a look, ehm HALLO FORUM CALLING DUNCAN!!!!!

Do you know when the next OJP release is set for, cause i cant wait an AT-AT, a droideka and a Battle of Hoth siege map just to add the icing on the cake.Please tell me the date of the next ojp release me and all my JK3 friends just cant wwwwwwait.

Tanku,bye

Dolmkazaahr

Archived